Odoo Multichannel CSV Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate CSV with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel CSV Connector to work properly.
Ease of Importing Orders from CSV in Odoo!
Talking about default process of Odoo for importing orders from CSV, you can only import the separated data at a time. For instance, while importing Orders you can only import the Order data but not the associated data.
Odoo Multichannel CSV Connector offers you ease of importing all the associated data together.
It requires a lot manual efforts for SMEs to import ample of orders using a CSV file. Odoo Multichannel CSV Connector makes your efforts less and help you get all the associated data of orders along with it in CSV format.
- Orders are manually imported in bulk from CSV
- Order details (like catalogs, customers and their addresses, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are imported along with the orders
- You can manually map header along with the Odoo feed fields
- You can manually map order statuses from Odoo end
- All the synchronization history is managed in Odoo
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place
- After purchasing Odoo CSV connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘csv_odoo_bridge’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘csv_odoo_bridge’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect CSV with Odoo instance
3) Firstly, you need to to configure CSV Header Mapping; so, map the CSV header of that particular channel according to the field defined at Odoo end.
4) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the CSV connection as per your requirements.
Order Status Configuration
You can also map order states from the Odoo configuration; Fill the corresponding Order state of CSV and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoice at the same time.
- You can set invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement.
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Also, set the default sales team, discount and delivery products for the CSV orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the CSV products; set the sequence SKU for the CSV products which do not have SKU.
If you want to set the CSV products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage CSV stock
If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders; also, set the default color for the theme of CSV.
6) Go to the CSV Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from CSV;
8) Now you need to Upload the CSV file, select the encoding for the CSV, add the Delimiters Characters used in the CSV, add the Quoting Character. After that click on the ‘Import Now‘ button.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8