Odoo Multichannel Amazon Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Amazon with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel Amazon Connector to work properly.
Amazon is the most valuable U.S.-based internet company by market capitalization. It is one of the most powerful marketplaces which offers great exposure to sellers worldwide. However, to manage such an effective marketplace platform a centralized management solution becomes necessary.
If you are running one or more Amazon store accounts then your business needs a centralized solution that is Odoo Multichannel Amazon Connector.
The module allows you to connect your multiple Amazon accounts to your single Odoo instance so that everything can be managed efficiently from one place. Whether it is seller data(like orders and catalogs) or inventory you can manage it all with the help of the module. Odoo Multichannel Amazon Connector facilitates synchronization, import, and export as per your business requirements.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel Amazon Connector
- Import Amazon Products, Orders, Categories, Partners and Delivery Methods in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, delivery methods, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are imported along with the orders
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
- Manually export selected or bulk products and products From Odoo
- Fill the corresponding Order status of Amazon and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them
- Delivery Methods are manually imported in bulk
- You can sync Inventory from Odoo to Amazon in real-time.
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place
1) After purchasing the Odoo Amazon connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2) Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘amazon_odoo_bridge’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘amazon_odoo_bridge’.
8) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect Amazon with the Odoo instance
3) Firstly, Fill in the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of Amazon which includes URL, E-mail, and API Key. To get the Amazon credentials, you need to go to Amazon.
Configuration at Amazon end
a) Once you’ll log into Amazon from there you can get the Amazon MWS API credentials. Visit the doc here to know how to create Amazon MWS credentials to get API Credentials.
You can get Seller token or seller id from Amazon Seller Central.
Configuration at Odoo end
4) Now, paste the copied Domain, Access Key, Secret Key, Merchant ID, and Marketplace ID; save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
5) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the Amazon connection as per your requirements.
Order Status Configuration
You can also map order states from the Odoo configuration; Fill the corresponding Order state of Amazon and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoice at the same time.
- You can set invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Also, set the default sales team, discount, and delivery products for the Amazon orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the Amazon products; set the sequence SKU for the Amazon products which do not have SKU.
If you want to set the Amazon products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage Amazon stock
If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products, and customers.
Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of Amazon.
6) Go to the Operation Tab to import products and orders from Amazon.
6) You can save Amazon based Configuration which will help you to export products from Amazon
6) Go to the Amazon Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from Amazon;
8) Select the object which you want to import and Filter Type to import the data. From here, you can import orders in bulk.
9) Moreover, you can also import orders along with order status to Odoo via Cron scheduler in Odoo.
10) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates from Odoo.
11) To export selected products from Odoo to Amazon then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 0.1
Supported Framework Version - v9, v10 and v11
Leave a Comment