Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Shipping Per Products only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Shipping Per Product works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Shipping Per Product.
As we know, that our customers can be residing at any corner of the world. To make them recieve your seller’s products, its important to let your sellers set a particular delivery method for each of their products respectively. This scenario demands for product wise shipping and to make that happen, Odoo Marketplace Shipping Per Product allows sellers to add delivery methods for their products. Also, it increaes your customer reach that in result increases your sales too!!
With the help of this module, customers can select the delivery method for each product separately and the delivery amount will also be calculated for each product accordingly. The difficulty of handling the delivery of every product from a common shipping method is been neutralized by this module.
- The Odoo Marketplace Shipping Per Product Module allows you and sellers both to add different delivery methods for their product.
- A customer can choose a delivery method for each product they want to purchase from your Odoo Marketplace.
- With this module, the delivery price will also be calculated for each product separately.
- You can add the shipping method while creating the quotation itself.
- The module allows you to set the delivery methods for each product separately in a single order too.
- Sellers can set the delivery methods only for the approved products by you.
- You can create different delivery methods from the backend itself.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_shipping_per_product’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_shipping_per_product’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, visit the sales app from the Odoo backend and follow the path Configuration>> Shipping Methods.
- After that, you can see the list of all the shipping methods. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new shipping method.
- Enter the Name, Provider, Margin on Rate, Company, Website, etc. and save the information.
- Now create a quotation on the sales app. For that, follow the path Orders>> Quotations.
- While creating a quotation from the backend choose a delivery method for each product separately or choose a single delivery method for sale order.
- For shipping per product, select a particular delivery method in the quotation. If the seller chooses other delivery methods then that delivery method will be applicable to the sale order.
- You can select the delivery method for each product and further the delivery charges will be computed on the basis of the selected delivery method and will be applicable to each sale order line separately.
- Now visit the seller dashboard app and follow the path Products>> Approved Products.
- Here, you can see the list of the products owned by your sellers. Click on any of the product you wish to add delivery methods for.
- After that, add the delivery methods you wish for that particular product and save the information.
- The seller can also add different delivery methods for their products accordingly. For that, log in as a seller and follow the path Seller DashBoard>>Products>>Approved Products. You will be able to see the list of all the seller’s approved products as shown below.
- Now, select any of the products as per your wish and add the delivery methods for that particular product and save it as shown below.
- After that, visit the Shop Page and select a product you wish to buy. As soon as you will proceed towards the checkout page, you will see different delivery methods available for that product.
- Therefore, you will be able to provide shipping methods per product to your customers.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0