Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Seller Story only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
Every success has a story behind it!! And sharing it with the world is a good way to connect with the customers out there. It encourages them to visit your Marketplace and know the reason behind your success. For that, publishing your seller’s success story is a great way to indulge with new customers that leads to an increase in sales. To make that happen, Odoo Marketplace Seller Story lets you publish the story of your sellers on their behalf and make their story popular.
The Odoo Marketplace Success story module will speed up your sales success as people do remember the story against a statistical sales value. These seller stories or videos will attract customers that in result will compel them to go for instant purchase. Also, it will encourage sellers to go online and start selling online on the Marketplace.
- You and sellers both can add create seller story from the backend.
- A seller can also publish a Youtube video of his success story.
- You as well as sellers can publish or unpublish stories at any time.
- The module allows you to manage popular seller stories.
- You can make seller stories popular by allowing them to publish them on Marketplace.
- The module lets you show the seller story carousel on any web page using the seller story snippet.
- A visitor will be able to see the seller story on the website on a separate story page.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_seller_story’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_seller_story’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, log in as a seller and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app from the backend.
- A seller can create and view their story from his profile. Follow the path Sellers/Vendors>>My Profile. There will be a button available to Create your Story on the profile of every seller clicking on which a seller will be able to create his own success story.
- As soon as a seller will click on the create your story button a pop-up window will appear where a seller can define the title of his story, Mention his own designation, Add a thumbnail image, Write a short description of the story, and can also fill the detailed story. Also, this module seller can add a Youtube video to his story.
- Now, log in as admin to create and view seller stories for sellers as well. After installation of this module, a new menu of seller stories will appear on your end from where you can create and edit the story for a seller. Follow the path Seller Stories>>Seller Stories.
- Here, you can create a new seller story and can assign it to the respective seller. You can also publish/unpublish the seller story anytime. Publish the story as a popular story which will be displayed in a different section of the storyboard.
- Now, you can check the published seller story from the respective seller’s profile by following the path Sellers/Vendors>>My Profile.
- A customer can check the seller stories from a different section of the seller stories link. On this link, all the seller stories will be displayed. Hence it will also motivate other sellers to publish their stories.
- The story published will appear something like this on the storyboard. Also, you can check there is a different section of a popular story which will definitely motivate the seller to publish their success story with the help of your marketplace formula.
- Also if a youtube video is added to a seller story then the video will appear in the description part.
- The view of a respective seller story will be displayed like this.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0