Check product size with Odoo Marketplace Seller Product Size Chart!
While shopping online, Incorrect size or fit is one of the most common problems for product return. This cause millions of dollar loss to companies and business owners.
So, how can a business owner reduce this loss due to order return?
To reduce the chances of returns, we created Odoo Marketplace Seller Product Size Chart. This module allows the seller to make a size chart/guide for their products. Moreover, customers can view this chart on the product page of the Odoo Marketplace Website.
Further, from the backend, the admin can create a size chart for different types of products and associate category products in a single chart.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
NOTE: Odoo Marketplace Seller Product Size Chart works in conjunction with the following module:
First, you must install these modules in your system for the Odoo Marketplace Seller Product Size Chart to work correctly.
- This module will help customers easily find the right size.
- With this module, a seller can add a measurement size chart to the product.
- The seller can add size chart-related images.
- A seller can use the visual HTML editor to create cool-looking product size charts and build a remarkable user experience.
- The seller can design size tables and change colors and styles, including pictures.
- A seller can create an unlimited number of size charts.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_product_size_chart.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_product_size_chart.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to the backend as an admin, locate ‘Seller Dashbaord> Configuration>Product Size Chart’ and click the create button.
2. On the next page, enter the details, especially the size chart details, rows and columns, and how to measure instructions.
3. Once done, click the ‘Associated Product’ tab and enter all the products connected to the size configuration. After selecting products, click the ‘Save’ button. Now, log out of the system as an admin.
4. Now, log in as a seller and go to ‘Seller Dashbaord> Configuration> Product Size Chart> Create.’
5. Now, on the page, enter the size details such as title, row, columns, size chart, etc. once done, click the ‘Associated Product’ tab.
6. In the associated Product tab, select all products having the exact size specifications. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
7. Next, go to the website, and open the already configured product. On the page, you will see the ‘Size Guide’ option, click it to view the size chart.
8. When you click the ‘Size Guide’ option, you will see a popup that will display the size chart.
9. In the ‘Size Guide,’ click the ‘Measurement Guide’ to view the instruction you entered from the backend.
OTHER ODOO MARKETPLACE MODULES
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Marketplace Product Multi-Videos
- Odoo Marketplace Mass Upload
- Odoo Marketplace Digital Products
- Marketplace Seller OAuth Signup
- Odoo Marketplace Whatsapp Live Chat
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13