Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Mass Upload only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
Now let your sellers manage their products and inventory efficiently!! The bulk uploading of products and inventory updates by sellers is a necessary task to showcase products on the Marketplace. To make that happen, Odoo Marketplace Mass Upload Module lets you add new products to their Odoo Marketplace Shops in Bulk using a CSV file.
With this module, the Marketplace product inventory can now be updated in bulk for products on the Odoo marketplace. It removes the manual work of product and inventory management in your marketplace. Also, all the upload history is available to keep track of all the products and inventory uploaded on the Marketplace.
- The Odoo Marketplace Mass Upload Module allows sellers to import marketplace products using the zip file.
- The zip contains a product CSV file and image folders.
- The imported products are auto-created in Odoo.
- The status of the added products depends upon admin settings – approved or to approve.
- The sellers can bulk update inventory of their products with CSV files.
- The CSV file includes the required fields and data.
- The status of inventory update depends upon admin settings – approved or to approve.
- The operation updates the on-hand product quantity.
- The sellers can bulk upload products and update inventory for their shops only.
- You can perform bulk operations for any seller on his Odoo marketplace.
- The Odoo Marketplace Mass Upload module can enable/disable bulk product and inventory upload on the Odoo marketplace for all sellers.
- Also, you can allow/disallow the functionality for individual sellers separately.
- You can set the required fields in the CSV file for uploading products.
- If the required field(s) is missing the upload would go unsuccessful.
- The Module is designed to be multi-website compatibility.
- You can create independent uploading rules for each website.
- The history of each upload operation is stored in Odoo.
- You can see the history of every seller.
- The sellers can see only their upload history.
- The module lists the unsuccessful records (if any) of each operation.
- You can open the operation history to see which records were unsuccessful.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_mass_upload’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_mass_upload’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, log in as admin and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app from the backend and follow the path Configuration>>Settings.
- Enable the option to allow the mass upload of products and inventory.
- Login as admin and follow the path Products>>Mass Upload Settings as shown below.
- After that, create a mass upload settings as shown below and save the information.
- Now, follow the path Products>>Import Products.
- Therefore, upload a zip file for a Marketplace seller and click on the ‘Upload‘ button.
- Now follow the path Products>>Import History to view the history of the uploaded products and inventory of different sellers.
- After that, you can see the detailed history of all the zip files of products for different sellers.
- Now, follow the path Inventory>>Import Inventory as shown below.
- Therefore, create the CSV file for a marketplace seller and upload it.
- Now follow the path Inventory>>Import History to view the history of all the inventory uploaded before.
- Therefore, you can see the detailed view of the history of Inventory uploaded before.
- Now follow the path Sellers/Vendors>> Sellers and enable the tick option to allow mass upload for that particular seller.
- Follow the path Products>>Products Variants. Here select the products in the list view and click on Action>>Download Sample CSV to download the sample files for the selected products.
- Now, log in as a seller and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app from the backend. Follow the path Product>>Import Products.
- Here, upload the zip file and click on the ‘Upload Now‘ button. Therefore, a zip file will be imported.
- After that, follow the path Products>>Import History.
- Here, seller can view and keep a track on all the records created before.
- After that, follow the path Inventory>>Import Inventory.
- After that, upload the CSV file and click on the ‘Upload Now‘ button. Therefore, the inventory will be imported.
- Now, follow the path Inventory>>Import History.
- After that, the sellers will be able to view and keep a track on the records created as shown below.
- After that, follow the path Products>>Products Variants. Here select the products in the list view and click on Action>>Download Sample CSV to download the sample files for the selected products.
Therefore, you can let your sellers import their products and inventory in bulk efficiently.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
now. Read More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0