There is been a drastic change in consumer buying behavior in recent years in terms of shopping preferences and pattern. Since success comes when you analyze the trend running in the local culture.
Therefore we have launched Odoo Marketplace Hyperlocal System which is an impressive application that connects the customers with local stores and also transforms the shopping experience of the customers. Hence it is a cost-effective solution to various problems.
Hyperlocal has a distinct advantage of better delivery systems because of the smaller geographies and a better understanding of the local consumer mindset.
- The customer can enter the desired location and buy products from nearest seller’s store.
- The customer has the flexibility to change his/her location.
- The customer can check seller’s availability for their location.
- The customer can check product’s availability in their location.
- An amazing feature which adds an automatic filter on customer’s address as per selected location during checkout.
- Restriction on the shipping address, the customer can only use an address which belongs to the selected location.
- The existing cart will be empty in case of new location.
- Allows delivering seamless services on time.
- The seller can add multiple locations to sell his/her products.
- The seller can add Hyperlocal table rate shipping.
- The seller has the flexibility to add shipping price using CSV file.
- Admin can also add multiple locations.
- Admin can add shipping on behalf of sellers using a CSV file.
- Admin can add radius unit and range which will be used to search the seller from customer’s location.
- If the customer does not select his location then his location will be the location that is set by the admin.
- Provide an additional hyperlocal shipping method.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_hyperlocal_system folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_hyperlocal_system key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
After the installation is done let’s check out how this module will work
Firstly admin needs to set the Google API key for this you need to go to Settings>>General settings>>Website>>Enable the Google Maps field and place the API key over there. In case you don’t have the API key you can create a google project by the given link and get a key.
Manage the Marketplace hyperlocal settings from Seller Dashboard>>Settings>>Marketplace>>Hyperlocal settings. Under this tab, you need to enable Hyperlocal field to use the hyperlocal feature. Set the delivery method as hyperlocal. Define the default address that will be displayed on the website. And determine the Distance that will be calculated while detecting location. Admin needs to set default radius unit to select seller’s area.
Buyer needs to fill the same address as selected on the website on the billing and shipping address. If a buyer will define different location then a warning message will be displayed on the address page.
That’s all about the Marketplace hyperlocal module I hope this module will help you to increase reachability to your customers.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo Version 11/10