In today’s online world customer loyalty is the major aspect to boost the e-commerce business. Good service quality and association help to build customer loyalty which is characterized by customer’s tendency to follow a routine purchase pattern or a particular seller on each purchase occasion; customers have favorite brands or sellers and have formed a habit in choosing seller and their respective product. So, definitely, Customers want to remain updated about their favorite seller’s new products arrival or offers added or any other such activities.
Odoo Marketplace Favourite Seller is a module by which buyer/customers can add the seller to their “Favorite Sellers” list. A buyer can view the latest added products of their favorite seller. A seller can view their followers and send emails to the followers notifying about the lasted added product, etc.
- A customer can add their favorite Seller from seller product page.
- Customer can add their favorite Seller from Seller Profile page.
- A customer can see the number of followers of the sellers.
- Customer can receive a notification message from the seller.
- A customer can see all the updates and the latest product added by the seller.
- A customer can also delete their favorite seller.
- A seller can see and delete their followers.
- The seller can send Emails to all their followers at ones.
- A seller can edit an email send to any follower.
- Admin can configure whether to send mail to the customer on a new product addition of their Favourite Seller.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_favourite_seller folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path. Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to the apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_favourite_seller key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Once the Odoo Marketplace Favourite Seller module is installed successfully, a marketplace customer can add his favorite seller to his favourite seller list and can get updates of his newly added products.
Under settings menu> marketplace tab, admin can enable “enable notification for followers on new seller product” which will send the notification to followers on a new product addition by the marketplace’s seller.
On the product page, a customer can click on “Add as favourite seller” link to add particular seller to his favourite list.
Once the seller added successfully to favourite seller list, a success message will appear.
A customer can also add seller to his favourite seller list, by clicking on the button” add as favourite seller” from the seller profile page.
A customer can check his favourite seller’s list under your documents> My favourite sellers.
A customer can also remove seller from his favourite list by clicking on the “Remove” button.
A seller can view his followers under seller dashboard menu> My profile menu> Followers tab. By clicking on the followers tab, a seller can check the list of his followers.
By clicking on the My Followers menu, a seller can check the list of his followers. The seller can remove his followers by clicking on the Remove button.
By selecting particular follower a seller can send email notification.
A seller can also send email to all or to selected followers in one go.
An admin can check the details of all followers by clicking on the menu “Seller Followers”.
An admin can send email to all or to selected followers of his marketplace sellers in one go.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - odoo10/11/12
Supported Framework Version - 22.214.171.124