Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Favourite Seller only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
In today’s online world customer loyalty plays a major role to boost the e-commerce business. And the customer’s loyalty can be characterized by their tendency to repurchase products or purchase from a particular seller on your Odoo Marketplace website. So, definitely, Customers want to remain updated about their favorite seller’s new product arrival or offers added or any other such activities. To keep customers updated with favorite seller’s new product arrival or offers, Odoo Marketplace Favourite Seller Module enables your customers to add your Marketplace sellers to their “Favorite Sellers” list.
Let the customers become followers to their favourite seller on the Odoo Marketplace!!
Since customers have favorite brands or sellers and have formed a habit in choosing seller and their respective product, this module let them filter out their favourite sellers and keep themselves updated with the latest products or any other such activities. The newsletters and updates about the products and website can also be sent to the customers/followers by you and sellers both.
- The Odoo Marketplace Favourite Seller Module facilitates the customers to add the seller/vendor as a favourite on the Odoo Marketplace Website from the product page or seller profile page.
- The customers can follow their favourite sellers on the Odoo marketplace.
- The sellers can manage or remove their followers from their profile in the Odoo backend.
- The sellers can send mail notifications about new products or other updates to their followers.
- The customers will be able to see the latest updates and products published by the seller they follow on the Odoo Marketplace.
- You can view and manage the followers of all the sellers in the Odoo backend.
- The module allows you to send emails to all the followers from the Odoo backend.
- You can configure the backend to automatically send mail notification to the followers when a new product is published by a seller on the Odoo marketplace website.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_favourite_seller’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_favourite_seller’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, login as admin and visit the Odoo Settings app from the backend.
- Enable the notification for followers on new seller product” that will send the notification to followers on a new product added by the marketplace’s seller.
- Visit the website’s frontend and select the product for purchase.
- On the product page, a customer can click on the “Add as favourite seller” link to add a particular seller to his favourite list.
- Once the seller added successfully to favourite seller list, a success message will appear.
- They can also add seller to his favourite seller list, by clicking on the button “Add as favourite seller” from the seller profile page.
- Customer can check his favourite seller’s list under your Documents> My Favourite Sellers.
- The customer can also remove seller from his favourite list by clicking on the “Remove” button.
- A seller can view his followers under the Seller dashboard menu> My profile.
- By clicking on the followers tab, a seller can check the list of his followers.
- By clicking on the My Followers menu, a seller can check the list of his followers. The seller can remove his followers by clicking on the Remove button.
- By selecting particular follower a seller can send email notification.
- A seller can also send email to all or to selected followers in one go.
- You can can check the details of all followers by following the path Sellers/Vendors>> Seller.
- After that, select the seller for whom to you want to view the sellers as shown below.
- As a result, you can see the list of followers for a particular seller by viewing his profile as shown below.
- Here, you will see the list of all followers of your different sellers too as shown here.
- After that, you can even mail all the followers directly in one go.
- Therefore, you will be able to provide your customers with a chance to select their favourite followers.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0