Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Customized Bundle Products only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
There are many times when customers wish to buy product variants in a bundle of products. Offering these deals to customers can significantly provide one single source of purchase to them that in result helps to generate adequate profits. So, Odoo Marketplace Customized Bundle Products module combines multiple products and offer them in a bundle as one product to the customers. Thus product bundling strategy enables you to increase your sales and fill your wallets more than usual along with increasing customer satisfaction.
The bundling also lets you offer a mix of products to your customers. The sellers of your Marketplace can bundle any of the products they wish for. Also, the bundling process attracts customers who are in search of value-oriented purchases from a one-stop destination that in results saves their time and energy both. Also, the bundling attracts producers by increasing efficiencies, such as reducing marketing and distribution costs.
- The Odoo Marketplace Customized Bundle Products allows admin and sellers to create bundle products for their store.
- It provides you and seller the facility to either display the list of selected variants or all variants to the customers.
- Customers of the marketplace can customize products in the bundle according to need while purchasing.
- You can approve or reject the bundle product of the seller.
- Only approved bundles by you can be published on the website.
- Default quantities for bundle product items can be set by the sellers and you both.
- You and Seller can set a specific price at which the bundle products will be sold.
- The module allows you to add any product of the marketplace in the bundle.
- A seller can add only his own products in the bundle.
- Customers can select the variants in the bundle pack and add them to the cart.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_dynamic_bundle_products’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_dynamic_bundle_products’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, visit the Seller Dashboard app from the backend, and follow the path Products>>Bundle Products.
- Here you will see the list of all the bundle products. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new bundled product.
- Enter all the details like product name, website product category, pack stock management, etc. Also, its important to tick the checkbox beside the ‘Is Product Pack‘ option to make it a bundle product.
- Now a new tab of Pack Product will be visible in the product creation window. From this page, fill the required details of the product such as the name of the product, product category, the price of the bundled products, etc.
- Since you have the access to add any product of the marketplace in a bundle, you can also set variants and quantity of a product in a bundle.
- To publish/unpublish the bundle product on the website admin has to click on the icon to publish on the website which is available on the top right corner of the window.
- Now approve the product of the seller from the backend by clicking on the ‘Request to Approve‘ button.
- Once approved by you, the product’s state will be changed from Draft to Approved. Click on the ‘Publish‘ button to publish it on the frontend of the website.
Seller has also the authority to create the bundled products from the backend. The steps are as follows:
- Once you log in as a seller, visit the Seller Dashboard app and follow the path Products>>Bundle Products.
- Here, you will see the list of all the bundled products of the sellers. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new bundle product.
- Enter all the details like product name, website product category, pack stock management, etc. Also, it’s important to tick the checkbox beside the ‘Is Product Pack‘ option to make it a bundle product.
- Now, the seller has the access to add any of their products of the marketplace in a bundle, and can also set variants and quantity of a product in a bundle.
- Now after entering all the details, sellers will request you to approve the product by clicking on the ‘Request to Approve‘ button.
- Once requested by the seller, the status of the product will be changed from Draft to Pending.
- Now as soon as you will approve the seller’s product from the backend, the product will be published on the Website’s frontend.
- Visit the website’s frontend, and select the bundle product the customer wish to buy.
- The detailed view of bundle product, to customise the bundle as per the requirement customer has to click on Customise Bundle button.
- After clicking on Customize Bundle, a popup window will appear, the customer can select the variant according to the need with appropriate quantity before adding to cart.
- Hence, purchased bundle product is customized by the customer and further, it is added to cart and ready for the checkout process.
- Therefore, your bundled product order is placed successfully.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0