Odoo Marketplace Customized Bundle Products: Is a marketing strategy where a seller combines multiple products and offer the bundled items as one product, in which customers can customize product variants and quantity in a bundle according to need. Since, Product bundling strategy can significantly increase profits on individual sales, as a customer often prefer to achieve a cluster of satisfaction through one purchase.
Product bundling is combining two or more products together, creating differentiation, greater value and therefore enhancing the offering to the customer. Hence, it also encourages customers to look to one single source to offer several solutions.
Therefore, bundling can enhance an organization’s offering mix while minimizing costs. This is attractive to consumers who will benefit from a single, value-oriented purchase of complementary offerings also bundling is attractive to producers by increasing efficiencies, such as reducing marketing and distribution costs.
- Marketplace customized bundle products allow admin and sellers to create bundle product for their store.
- It provides admin and seller with the facility to either display the list of selected variants or all variants to the customers.
- Customers of the marketplace can customize products in the bundle according to need while purchasing.
- Admin can approve or reject the bundle product of seller.
- Only approved bundles are published on the website.
- For bundle product default quantities can be set.
- Admin and seller can set a specific selling price of bundle product.
- Admin can add any product of marketplace in the bundle.
- A seller can add only his own products to the bundle.
- Customers can select the variants in the bundle pack and add it to cart.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_dynamic_bundle_products folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on activate the developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_dynamic_bundle_products key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
To create new bundle product admin will go to Seller Dashboard>>Bundle Products>>Create. By following these steps admin will be able to create a new bundle product.
Now a new tab of Pack Product will be visible in the product creation window. From this page, the admin will fill the required details of the product such as the name of the product, product category, the price of the bundle products etc.
A new tab of Pack Product is introduced now under which admin needs to click on add an item to add products and their variants to bundle.
Since admin has the access to add any product of marketplace in a bundle, he can also set variants and quantity of product in a bundle.
Variants to show In bundle can either be all or selected under selected option limited variants according to preference can be added.
Number of Variants added to the product.
To publish/unpublish the bundle product on website admin has to click on the icon to publish on the website which is available on the top right corner of the window.
Admin can also add various styling to the bundle product from Styles option which is available under Sales tab.
The final step is to publish the bundle product on the website from the admin end.
After completing installation process Bundle Products menu will be available at seller end.
From this page, the seller can enter details of the bundled product such as product name, the price of bundle product, select product category etc.
From Pack Product tab seller can add products to the bundle.
Sellers can add only their products to the bundle.
Select the pack stock management type for the bundle product. After entering all the details click on request to approve to send the approval request to admin.
With this module, a seller can also add various styles to the bundle product created. From Bundle product>>Sales>>Style add different styling to bundle product.
To publish the bundle product from seller’s end, the seller has to click on publish on website icon.
Finally, bundle product is now published from seller’s end.
As a result of publishing the bundle products will be visible like this in the website shop.
Detailed view of bundle product, to customise the bundle as per the requirement customer has to click on Customise Bundle button.
After clicking on Customize Bundle, a popup window will appear, the customer can select the variant according to the need with appropriate quantity before adding to cart.
Hence, purchased bundle product is customized by the customer and further, it is added to cart
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 10