Here we are presenting our module Odoo LiveChat Tawk To which will allow you to message your website visitors in real time. Tawk to is a free messaging app that allows you to chat with your website visitors
The importance of live chat cannot be overstated as witnessed by the results of a study by Zendesk, which revealed 92% customers feel satisfied when they use the live chat feature, compared to other communication options like voice (88%), email (85), web form (85%), and social media (Facebook 84%, Twitter 77%).
According to a survey conducted by Forbes “Surprisingly, a large chunk of business websites still does not have this feature available. Most are under the belief that live chat is merely a way to connect with the seller, and since there are other alternatives available, there is no need to have a live chat feature. This is nothing more than a myth since live chat does more than just allow customers to get in touch with the seller. It helps to increase customer satisfaction by making customers feel important while also providing additional benefits”. So be wise and grab this module now.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Works for both Odoo backend and Odoo Website.
- Works on Odoo backend or Odoo website or Both of your choice.
- Communicate with your backend users or salespersons or sellers in real time.
- Communicate with your website visitors in real time.
- Exchange files, images etc in real-time.
- For tawk.to features click here.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_tawk_to’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_tawk_to’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- First of all, you need to set your tawk site id. Set display Tawk to chatter on where you want to make the chatboard visible, in Odoo backend, Odoo website or Both.
- Click here for creating a tawk.to account.Fill the details and create an account.
- Fill all your details and set your account. Make sure that the details you fill are exact and valid.
- You can get your tawk.to site id as:
- Go to admin menu. Click on Property Settings. And Copy the Site Id from there.
View Of Odoo LiveChat Tawk To
- View of the tawk.to chat board in Odoo website. Use this to communicate with your website users.
- View of the tawk.to chat board in Odoo backend. Use this chat board to communicate with different sellers or user.
- Click on the chat board window to start the chat.It will be displayed both on the website and Odoo backend.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13
Supported Framework Version - 1.0