Odoo Latest Tweet Module allows you to add Twitter accounts on Odoo website pages. The visitors can view the latest posts on the displayed Twitter accounts. If allowed, they can also follow and tweets on the accounts.
The Odoo user can configure the appearance and behavior of the Twitter snippet in the Odoo backend. The configuration settings allow the Odoo admin to add the twitter accounts, resize the posts, change twitter account theme, include hashtags, related URLs and much more.
The Odoo admin can add the Twitter snippets on any webpage such as contact page, about us, etc.
- The module combines twitter accounts with Odoo website to display tweets to the customers.
- It allows the Odoo admin to display twitter handles of desired users to the webpages.
- The twitter snippet can be added on any website page and at the desired position.
- The admin can choose to enable/disable reply and follow tabs for the visitors.
- If enabled by the admin, the user can tweet on the displayed twitter accounts.
- It also allows the visitors to add themselves as followers to the twitter accounts displayed on the website.
- The Module supports all the languages which are supported by Twitter.
- The admin can configure various settings of the twitter snippets such as size, appearance, etc in the Odoo backend.
- The number of tweets and replies allowed from the Odoo website to a post can also be set by the admin.
- The Module is also “Multi Website” supported.
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_latest_tweet’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_latest_tweet’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Navigate through Website >> Webkul Website Add-ons. Click on configuration next to Odoo Latest tweets.
Here, you can find all the configuration settings for the module.
Follow Users: Include the name of the user whose twitter handle you wish to show on the Website.
Twitter Theme: Choose between the light and dark theme provided by Twitter
Twitter Language: You can set the preferred language in which the content of the twitter snippet would be displayed.
The grid settings affect the appearance of the snippets on the Odoo website page. It allows you to set the width, height, link color, and border color.
Twitter Grid: This field allows you to display/hide Twitter snippet Header, footer, border, transparency, etc
Twitter Button Settings
Tweet Default text: The text you enter here would be the default text which would appear when a user clicks on tweet button.
Twitter via: Enter the account name which would reflect on the tweets.
Tweet Related: You can enter any other related account that will automatically get embedded in the tweets.
Tweet Hashtags: Enter the hashtags to include them as default in the tweets.
Follow Button Settings
Show Follow Button: You can choose to hide/show the follow button in the Twitter snippet.
Show Screen Name: Display/hide the screen name of the Twitter account user.
Adding Twitter Snippets to the Odoo Website
Go to the Odoo website as an admin. Click on Edit and, drag and drop the latest tweet snippet on the webpage. Click Save.
The accounts automatically show up in columns on the webpage.
If enabled, you can follow and tweet on the displayed Twitter accounts.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - ODOO V11