Use Odoo HyperPay Payment Acquirer Module to integrate Hyperpay with Odoo in quick, easy steps.
The Odoo admin requires only Merchant ID and authorization key from his/her HyperPay merchant account to configure the module in Odoo.
Once configured, HyperPay shows up as a payment method for the Odoo website customers. The customers can select it to pay for their orders online.
The payment is completed on Odoo website itself without the need to redirect the customer to any other page making it fast and easy for everybody without compromising the security of payment.
- The module allows you to integrate Hyperpay with Odoo
- It facilitates quick payments for customers on their online orders on Odoo website using HyperPay payment Gateway.
- HyperPay Payment shows up as one of the payment methods on the check out page on Odoo website.
- The module assigns easy steps for HyperPay Payment acquirer integration with Odoo.
- The admin just needs to Merchant ID and authorization from HyperPay in Odoo.
- The customer needs to fill the required details to complete the transaction.
- After the transaction is complete, the customer is directed back to the Odoo website checkout page.
- The Odoo admin can see the transaction details of the orders in the Odoo backend.
- The order form shows the details of the mode of payment used by the customer to make the payment for his/her order.
- The list of the transaction is also maintained in the HyperPay merchant portal.
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_hyperpay‘.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_hyperpay‘.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Integrating HyperPay Payment Gateway With Odoo
Follow the steps mentioned below to successfully integrate HyperPay with Odoo:
1.) In Odoo, navigate through Invoicing >> Payment acquirers. Here you can now see a new option ‘HyperPay’. Click on it.
2.) Here, fill your credentials i.e. Merchant ID and Authorization Key.
3.) Then, click on the ‘message’ tab. Here you can add various pop-up messages for the customers such as error message, cancellation message, pending message.
4.) Now, click on the ‘configuration’ tab. Here you can set various options.
5.) Choose the Payment Journal.
6.) You can also restrict the payment method to specific countries by using ‘Specific countries tab’.
7.) You would also need to publish the payment method on the website to make it available to the customers. Click Save.
Using HyperPay on the Website
8.) Now, go to the Odoo website. Click on Shop, select any product and add to cart.
9.) Now, click on process checkout and follow the steps.
10.) On the Payment page, you can now see ‘HyperPay’ as a payment method. Select the option and click on ‘PAY NOW’.
11.) On the pop-up, enter your card details and proceed with the steps.
12.) Once the payment is successful, you will be notified on the checkout page.
View Transactions In Odoo
13.) To view the online transactions in the Odoo backend, Activate the developer mode.
14.) Then, head to ‘invoicing menu and click on Payment sub-menu. Click on the Payment transactions.
15.) Here, you can view the payment transactions made on Odoo website including the mode of transaction and the concerned sales order.
Transaction Details In The HyperPay Merchant Portal
16.) Go to the HyperPay website and log into your merchant account using your credentials.
17.) Now go to transactions. Here you will be able to see the list of all the transactions. Click anyone to open it.
OTHER PAYMENT MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - ODOO V11, V12