Connect with your Odoo website customers with the help of your Facebook Messenger Account. Odoo Facebook Messenger Chat allows your customers to chat with you directly from Odoo Website via Facebook messenger.
Real-time conversations are effective; hence, it is a smart way to connect with customers. You can offer instant support to the audience and improve customer service.
You can also easily discover customer pain points which will help you to improve your product and services as per your customers.
- Enable/disable Facebook messenger chat checkbox from Odoo Backend
- Get the customers’ message in Facebook Messenger Inbox.
- Reply to your customers’ message directly from Facebook.
- Set custom color theme code in Odoo backend setting.
- Add Logged in and Logged out Greeting Message from the backend.
- Customers need to login to their Facebook account to connect to you.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘facebook_messenger_chat’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘facebook_messenger_chat’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo Database and go to the settings in the Website Module
2) After that, scroll down to the Facebook Messenger Chat section
3) Enable Messenger checkbox to configure Facebook Messenger Chat with your Odoo Website
4) You will get the following options to fill; once, you will enable the checkbox:
- Add Facebook Page Id which is available in the Facebook page
- Add Messenger Theme Color Code
- Fill Logged in and Logged out Greeting Message
5) Log in to your Facebook account and create a Facebook page.
6) Scroll down to the About section to get the Facebook Page Id.
7) Go to the “Advanced Messaging” of the Facebook page settings
8) Add the Website domains of your Odoo database you want to configure with Facebook messenger chat
9) Now, log in as a customer to Odoo Website and you can see a Facebook chat widget.
10) Now, continue with your Facebook account to chat with the admin.
11) As an admin, you can reply to your customer’s chat directly from your Facebook messenger page
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10