Leave is an important factor for an employee and therefore, in every company, leave management is a necessary and unavoidable factor. odoo employee bulk leave allocation allows you to assign to an Employee a certain number of leaves of a certain type.
Odoo Employee Bulk Leave Allocation allows you to assign bulk leaves to the employees concurrently. Allocating leaves to employees one at a time can be a time-consuming task. Reduce overabundance to minimize manual errors with Odoo Employee Bulk Leave Allocation Module and manage bulk employee leaves. It helps you to assign multiple leaves with a single click to different employees in Odoo. Odoo Employee bulk Leave allocation help to reduce the efforts and time.
The leaves can be set to allocated in approved or ‘To Approve’ stage to be approved later individually. The list of the all the allocated leaves is maintained in the Odoo.
- With a single click in Odoo, the user can assign multiple leaves to different employees at the same time.
- The leaves status may be set as approved or ‘To Approve’ although they may be distributed to the employees by volume.
- In the Odoo, you save the list of all the allocated bulk leaves.
- The user can cancel the bulk-leaves template created in the draft state.
- The user will retry to distribute the bulk leaves to the employees in the situation of a failure of the leave allocation operation.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘hr_leave_allocation’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘hr_leave_allocation’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to your odoo database to go to the time-off module.
- Click on the bulk leave allocation, to allocate the leave.
- Click on the create button, to create leave allocation.
- Create the leave allocation, by adding proper details to each column and add the employee for that particular leave allocation type.
- Select the employees, for the allocation of leave.
- Click on the allocate tab, to allocate the leave to the selected employees.
- Click on allocated leaves to check the status to the leave.
- We can also check the bulk leaves from employees end by simply clicking on the employees tab.
- Select the employee for whom you want to check the allocated bulk leave.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11