Employee engagement is crucial for a healthy culture in an organization. Hence, making your employees feel special on their important days is a vital part of Employee engagement.
Now, wish your employees with a celebratory message in Odoo ERP Dashboard. Odoo Celebration Board offers an automated way to greet your employees publicly in Odoo ERP at the scheduled time.
You will get a dedicated space for the celebratory messages in Odoo ERP dashboard via Odoo Celebration Board. So, simply create multiple common celebration types. Each celebration type can have multiple greeting templates.
- Amazing design for Celebration Board in Odoo
- Create multiple templates for each celebratory type
- Display Birthdays, Anniversaries, Onboarding, etc
- Use cron to automatically display greetings
- Picks random templates for each greeting
- Celebration Header Widget with its date
- Create multiple Greetings Manually
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘celebration_board’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘celebration_board’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the “employees” module;
2) Now under the “Celebration” tab click on the “Celebration Board” menu
3) From here, you can create a celebration; just fill the required fields like Title, select the celebration type; set the duration to show the message, and create one or multiple templates for the celebration.
4) The multiple templates you will create here; will be randomized in the frontend dashboard for the selected celebration type.
5) Go to celebration history to view the celebration from the backend. Moreover, you can also create a celebration message manually for your employees.
9) Also, see Celebration Header Widget with its date
10) Now, see the celebration board in the frontend;
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0