Managing Cancellation of Manufacturing Order in Odoo!
Manufacturing orders are an essential element of most manufacturing companies. Manufacturing orders can be used for all sorts of production jobs. It helps in structuring the workload in terms of production. There are several last-minute changes in the plan many times; when you no longer need the product, or the price is not suitable, etc. and the customer may need to Cancel Manufacturing Orders.
Odoo is an ideal platform for handling all the backend operations. Now, in Odoo you can easily cancel the manufacturing orders with ‘Odoo Cancel Manufacturing Orders’ makes the process easy for orders to be cancelled from production.
Odoo cancel manufacturing orders module allows you to cancel MO in Odoo also in the done state. The module helps you to make a smooth process of cancelling Manufacturing Orders, keeping in mind that there might be several reasons to cancel last minute.
- You can cancel MO in Odoo even when Order is in the done state
- If you want to cancel multiple MO with same reason then you can do it with the help of the module
- No need to worry about the Unwanted Data Records to be stored in Google Cloud
- The attachments are automatically Deleted from Google Cloud when they are deleted from Odoo.
- While selecting the reason, you can add a description for clarification.
- The module allows you to notify the concerned person of MO.
- Even after the cancellation of MO, you can reset the order in draft state.
1.) Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_cancel_manufacturing_orders’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_cancel_manufacturing_orders’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo database and go to the manufacturing module.
- Now, navigate to the Cancellation reasons under the Configuration menu. You can also create new cancellation reasons here.
- Click on the Create button to create new cancellation reasons.
- Create the reason and click on the save button.
Cancel MO in Bulk
- After configuration, Select the manufacturing order which you want to cancel; Click on the Action button and select the cancel manufacturing order to cancel these orders. You can also cancel the order which is in the done state.
- Add the reason for cancel manufacturing order; then click on the confirm button.
Cancel MO Manually
- You can also cancel the manufacturing order by clicking on the cancel button directly from manufacturing orders.
- Add the reason for cancellation then press the confirm button.
- The manufacturing order is in the cancelled state now. You can also set this order to draft state again by simply clicking the Set to Draft button.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13