Provide Effective transportation to your Employees with Odoo!
Employee transportation is the effective retention method, a secure transport system is a good way to ensure employee retention. Effective transportation system ensures that the employees don’t have to worry about reaching work and back home safely. This is even more relevant for female employees and those employees who are working the night shifts. This helps to increase the employee’s productivity, motivate the employees to give their best to the organization. This is only possible when you have an effective Cab management system; We offer you the module named Odoo cab management system it helps you to work in the same direction.
Odoo cab management system module allows you to book the cab easily maintains logs and record every activity related to the cab management. This module works with the functionality to approve or discard the cab booking automatically. With the help of the Odoo cab management system, the employees can book their cab easily by simply adding time location, and a number of seats and the confirmation notification will be shown on your screen. The admin can create a cab and a lot of locations for the cab as per the employee’s demand.
- It provides the functionality to Approve or Discard the cab booking automatically.
- It shows the cab booking status.
- This also specifies which cab operates in which location and at what time.
- It provides a very easy way to maintain the log of the cabs.
- It maintains the details of the expenses of all trips of the cab.
- With Odoo cab management system you can maintain the total activity of the cabs on a timely basis. It shows the total expenses for a cab, on a daily basis.
- It provides a choice to book a cab from a list of cabs operating in your area.
- An automatic email is sent on the successful booking of a particular cab to the user.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Cab_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Cab_management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo database to go to the cab management module.
- Click on the create tab and create the cab by adding all the information of the cab required in the format.
- Now, go to the configuration tab and select cab configuration menu; Enable the checkbox next to auto approve it helps you to automatically approve your booking.
- Click on the configuration tab and go to the Locations; to create locations for the cab.
- Select cab name, cab time and enter the location for the cab and save.
- Go to the configuration tab and select Timing; Click on the create button to create new timings for the cab.
- Create the timings and save.
As employee in odoo cab management system
- Click on the trip tab and select Booking; create booking by adding booking date, booking time and route. Click on the book tab shown under and add the number of seats for booking
- Successful booking confirmation shown on your screen.
- Click on the trip tab and select cab trips and check the status of your booked cab.
- You can also cancel your cab booking by simply clicking on the cancel booking button.
- Add the number of seats to be cancelled and press the ok button; a notification of cancel booking is also shown at your screen.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V8, V7