Fast and secure shipping with Odoo Aramex Shipping Integration!
Aramex is one of the renowned shipping platforms famous for its service across multiple nations globally. Moreover, Aramex logistics services help you deliver products to customers with ease.
What if you can integrate Aramex into your Odoo?
Odoo Aramex Shipping Integration allows you to integrate the Aramex Delivery Carrier into your Odoo. After configuration, the customer can choose the Aramex delivery method for their products. Moreover, the module automatically calculates the shipping cost after selection.
The admin can also choose the Aramex delivery carrier while creating orders from the Odoo backend. In addition, you can generate the shipping label in the Odoo backend after creating an Aramex shipment for the order.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- The module integrates Aramex Delivery Carrier with Odoo.
- Odoo Aramex Shipping Integration work with Domestic and International Aramex Delivery Carrier service.
- Customers can choose the Aramex delivery method for their purchases on the Odoo website.
- It facilitates real-time shipping rate calculation on the website and Odoo backend.
- After selecting Aramex, the delivery prices are automatically added to the order.
- From the Odoo backend, the admin can generate the shipping label and tracking number.
- Moreover, the admin can add extra service charges as per requirement on the actual shipping price.
- Admin can define/update new services as per their requirements.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘aramex_delivery_carrier.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘aramex_delivery_carrier.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
POINTS TO REMEMBER WHILE USING THE MODULE
Please keep the following point in mind to avoid getting an error message while placing a delivery with Aramex Shipping Carrier.
1) Valid Credentials
Please use the correct Aramex credentials to configure the module and successfully generate Aramex shipping in the Odoo backend and on the website.
2) Correct Destination and Sender Address
In the order, the addresses entered for both user/receiver and warehouse/sender should be valid entries to process the shipping successfully. The address range from the source to the destination depends upon the type of Aramex service the admin availed.
3) A Non-Zero Weight of the Package
The product added to Aramex shipping should not have zero as the listed weight in the Odoo. Else the shipment generation request returns an error from Aramex. To avoid this, the admin can also choose a default weight to be automatically sent to the AusPost in case the product in case listed weight is zero.
Let’s look at the configuration of Odoo Aramex Shipping Integration.
1. Firstly, Log into the Odoo backend, go to ‘Settings> General Settings> Shipping Integration,’ and tick the box next to ‘Aramex Shipping Service.’
2. Next, locate ‘Inventory> Configuration> Shipping Methods> Aramex Express Shipping.’
3. On the page, choose the provider, delivery product, Integration level, Invoicing policy, Company, Margin on rate, and website. Also, tick the box next to Free if the Order amount is above.
3.1. Destination Availability- This tab will filter delivery carriers according to delivery addresses.
4. After that, click the ‘Extra’ tab and configure the default ‘Delivery Settings and Aramex Shipping Information.’
5. Move to the ‘Aramex Credentials’ tab, fill in the details and click the ‘Save’ button.
PLACING ORDERS FROM THE WEBSITE
6. Open your website, visit the ‘Shop’ page, select a product and click the ‘Add To Cart’ button.
7. On the ‘Confirm Order’ page, Choose the ‘Aramex Express Shipping’ option, and you can view the Delivery charges added to the total.
CREATING SHIPPING IN ODOO
8. Now, visit the backend and open ‘Unpaid Orders’ and confirm it by the ‘Confirm’ button. Once confirmed, click the ‘Delivery’ option.
9. On the delivery Page, click the ‘Put in Pack’ button.
10. A pop-up will appear on the screen and enter package dimensions and weight.
11. After creating a pack, the ‘Done’ quantity will update to 1. Then click the ‘Validate’ button and confirm the pop-up.
12. Next, click the ‘Sent To Shipper’ button. And in the pop-up, fill in the sender and receiver details.
12.1 Moreover, enter the shipment information such as weight, package type, etc. Click on the ‘Create Shipment’ tab to create a shipment for the order.
13. Once the shipment is created in Odoo, click on the link next to ‘Aramex Shipping Label’ to download the shipping label.
14. Similarly, while placing an order manually in Odoo, select the delivery method as Aramex and click on ‘Check Price’ to get the delivery price of the product. Then, click on ‘Add To Order’ to add the delivery price to the order lines.
OTHER ODOO SHIPPING MODULES
- Odoo UPS Shipping Integration
- Lalamove Shipping Integration
- Odoo DHL Shipping Integration
- Odoo USPS Shipping Integration
- Australia Post Shipping Integration
- Odoo APC Overnight Shipping Integration
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13
Leave a Comment