Customer’s Testimonial of a product is a formal statement pointing towards the merits of that product. It also provides insight into the experience of the customer with the product and its usage. They are a great way to boost sales and are an effective way to turn visitors’ attention towards your website products. In “Odoo Affiliate Testimonials Extension” Admin/you can create the testimonials which will display on the Affiliate Program Page. On the Affiliate Program Page, testimonials demonstrate proven track record of the company. In this module, admin can set a maximum number for the testimonials from the backend.
- Maximum number of Testimonials can be added
- Displays the Testimonials list.
- Adds (Carousel) Widgets which are Fixed or Sliding
- Adds Random testimonials.
- Displays Images for testimonials.
- Displays Title with the testimonials.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Creates Testimonials manually.
- Define Testimonial website view, fixed or slider according to the preference.
- Define the maximum number of testimonials according to the preference.
After buying this app from or Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Download it and extract you will see the affiliate_testimonial_extension folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer Mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the affiliate_testimonial_extension key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
Working Of The Module
After the installation of the module, Under Configuration, click on “Settings” menu.
Under “Affiliate Testimonial” click on “Testimonials” menu and create it(as shown in screenshot).
Add the required fields in the Form view to create testimonial and hit save(as shown in screenshot).
User will able to see the Testimonials on the Affiliate Program Page(as shown in the screenshot below)
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V9, V10