Customer’s Testimonial for a product is a formal statement pointing towards the merits of that product. It also provides insight into the experience of the customer with the product and its usage. Therefore, Odoo Affiliate Testimonial Extension Module lets you create the testimonials. These testimonials are displayed on the Affiliate Program Page.
You can demonstrate a proven track record of the company by testimonials on the Affiliate Program Page. A maximum number for the testimonials can be set from the backend. As a result, it will lead to boost sales and are an effective way to turn visitors’ attention towards your website products.
- The Odoo Affiliate Testimonials Extension adds a Random testimonial to your Sidebar.
- Additionally, you have the authority to add random testimonials to your page.
- The module lets you display a testimonials List on the website.
- You can display a Sliding testimonial (Carousel) Widget accordingly.
- The module lets you display an image with a testimonial.
- It provides an easy-to-use interface that allows you to manage testimonials with no new knowledge.
- Additionally, a Quick and Easy Installation process is available for the module.
- You can even create the testimonials manually from the backend. Therefore, you can manage everything from the backend.
- Additionally, the module also allows you to define the Testimonial website view, fixed or slider according to the preference.
- You can even define the maximum number of testimonials according to the preference for instance.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘affiliate_testimonial_extension’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘affiliate_testimonial_extension’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the ‘Affiliate Manager‘ app from the backend. After that, follow the path Configuration>>Settings.
- After that, follow the path Affiliate Testimonials>>Testimonials. Therefore, you will be landed on the testimonial page.
- Therefore, you can see the list of affiliate testimonials. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new testimonial.
- As a result, add the required fields in the Form view to create testimonial and hit save as shown below.
- Therefore, you can view testimonials in 2 views for instance (as set in the configuration).
- Therefore, you can create affiliate testimonial for your website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0