The multi-vendor expected Delivery for Magento 2 module facilitates the buyers to check the estimated time for delivering the product based on the zip code entered.
Showing Estimated Delivery Time and Delivery On Time is the required part to sustain in such a highly competitive eCommerce market and to deliver intensified satisfaction to buyers.
The marketplace sellers and the store admin can manage regions, create the estimated product delivery rule, bulk upload zip codes via. CSV, and show a custom message.
Note- This module is an add-on of the Magento 2 Marketplace module hence to use this module, you must have installed Magento2 Marketplace.
Multi-Vendor Expected Delivery Features
- Merchant/Admin can create multiple rules for the expected delivery date.
- Seller/Admin can add multiple regions to a particular Rule.
- Dealer/Owner can add multiple Zip Codes to a particular Region using a CSV file.
- Retailer/Admin can set the configuration for the Message/Text shown to their Product.
- The vendor or Owner can add Holidays and Weekends in Configuration.
- Seller/Admin can set Expected Delivery Time in range or a specific timeframe.
- Seller/Admin can set that they want to show the result in Date or in Days in Configuration.
- Customers can check the Estimated Delivery Time using Zip Code.
Multi-Vendor Expected Delivery Module Installation
The customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. Then the extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
Therefore, You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below:
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Afterward, run the commands, and admin has to flush the cache and reindex from the Magento 2 admin panel.
Thus, in this way, the admin can install the module.
For the multilingual support, the admin will navigate through Store->Configuration->General ->Locale Options and then select the locale as German (the language into which admin wants to translate his store content).
Thus, the admin can do the multi-lingual configuration in this way.
Expected Delivery Language Translation
So, the user needs to follow the below-drafted part to translate their module from English to German
src/app/code/Webkul/MpExpectedDeliveryDate/i18n in their unzipped MpExpectedDeliveryDate folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”.
Now they will rename that csv as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language and later on Save CSV after editing.
Now, upload it to the path src/app/code/Webkul/MpExpectedDeliveryDate/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on their server.
The module will get translated in the German Language and supports the LTR and RTL languages too.
Henceforth, the admin will be able to do language translation.
Afterward, the user can edit the CSV like the image below:
Multi-Vendor Expected Delivery Module Configuration
Afterward installing the module admin will see the Expected Delivery Date panel inside the Marketplace Management menu of the dashboard.
- Enable – Admin can decide whether to enable the module or not.
- Delivery Day/Date range message – also admin compose the delivery day/date range message.
- Specific Delivery Day/Date message – and, write the specific delivery day/date message.
- Delivery not available message – then, create the delivery not available message.
- Holidays – then, mention the holidays to calculate the expected delivery time.
- Weekends – finally, set the weekend for better time estimation.
Expected Delivery Module Rules
Then, the admin can create multiple rules to show the expected delivery time to the buyers on the storefront.
Specific Day/Date Delivery
- Status – now set the status of the rule.
- Rule Name – then write the rule name.
- Description – after that compose the description.
- Estimation Type – and pick the estimation type for the delivery.
- Delivery Type – choose the estimated delivery type.
- Estimation Days – finally, put the estimated delivery days.
Delivery in Range
Admin can edit and filter the created rule list to apply Expected Delivery Date on the e-commerce store
Expected Delivery Module Region
After that, admin can add multiple regions along with the CSV of zipcodes to display on the storefront for buyer’s convenience:
- Status – now, set the status for the region configuration.
- Region Name – then, put the region name.
- Country – after that choose the country.
- Select Rule – then pick the pre-created rule.
- Zipcodes – at last upload the zipcodes CSV.
Admin or vendor can click on zipcodes to check the zip code range
Expected Delivery Seller Side Configuration
after, installing the module vendor will see Expected Delivery Date panel on the dashboard.
- Enable – from here the seller can decide whether to enable the module or not.
- Delivery Day/Date range message – compose the delivery date range message.
- Specific Delivery Day/Date message – write the specific delivery date message.
- Delivery not available message – create the delivery not available message.
- Holidays – mention the holidays to calculate the expected delivery time.
- Weekends – then, set the weekend for better time estimation.
Afterward, the seller can create multiple rules to show the expected delivery time to the buyers on the storefront.
Delivery in Range Rule
Admin and vendor can set the delivery range in days/dates to display on store product.
- Status – set the status of the rule
- Rule Name – then, write the rule name.
- Description – now, compose the description.
- Estimation Type – after that, pick the estimation type for the delivery.
- Delivery Type – then, choose the estimated delivery type.
- Estimation Days – put the estimated delivery days.
Delivery on Specific Time
The seller can edit and filter the created rule list to apply the Expected Delivery Date on e-commerce store hence check the image for more details
The Seller can add multiple regions along with the CSV of zipcodes to display on the storefront for buyer’s convenience henceforward check the image for more details:
Admin and vendor can filter, check and edit the region list.
Admin and vendor can check the zipcode range by clicking on zipcodes
Based on the admin’s configuration customers will be able to get the expected delivery time in Days and dates. Days and dates can be set as specified or in range, so details check the images below drafted image:
Predictable Delivery in Range (Days)
Expected Delivery on Specific Days
Expected Delivery in Range (Dates)
Estimated Delivery on Specific Date
Seller’s product Delivery Not Available
Delivery Day/Date in Shopping Cart
Delivery Day/Date in Product Order
This was all about the front end functionality of the exected delivery time module.
Thus, that’s all for the Multi-Vendor Expected Delivery for Magento 2.
If you still have any issue then feel free to raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x