The multi-Level Marketing module for Magento 2 allows the admin to add a binary MLM system to his online store. Using this system the admin will get a sponsor reference Id that two different customers can use to become a sponsor.
Once the admin accepts the customer’s request for becoming a sponsor, the customer will also get the sponsor referral Id that he can share with two other customers to add two sub-sponsors below him. This process of adding sub-sponsors will continue.
The Multi-Level Marketing for Magento 2 module provides you with a set of specialized tools required to manage and organize MLM accounts.
These tools are user-friendly that allows you to track your customers and recruits. Further, it enables you to organize and report day to day sales, revenue, and profit. The Multi-Level Marketing for Magento 2 enables the admin to keep a track of his prospects or sponsors and sub-sponsors.
Watch the video to understand the plugin workflow:-
Features of Multi-Level Marketing for Magento 2
- The admin can share the sponsor reference Id to add up to two customers as sponsors.
- Also, the admin can approve or disapprove the customer’s request for becoming a sponsor.
- Even the admin can view the sponsor’s profile and details.
- The admin can view the entire sponsor’s genealogy tree.
- Also, the admin can see their members in the tree format with their right joining order.
- The admin can set the commission for the sponsor tree.
- Also, the admin can set the commission percent on product sales, new member joining, and sponsor member level up.
- The admin can create different levels for the sponsorship members like gold, silver, bronze.
- Also, the admin can set the priority for different levels.
- Even the admin can create or change the sponsors’ member level.
- The admin can create and process the payment request on the behalf of sponsors.
- Also, the admin can view the commission logs for all the sponsors in the tree.
- The sponsors can send emails to customers to join or to sponsor products.
- Moreover, the sponsors can view their complete genealogy tree.
- All the sponsors from child to the last parent get a set commission percent on a product sale, new member joining, and sponsor member level up.
- Sponsors will get their separate dashboards that will display their lifetime or monthly earning statistics.
- Further, sponsors can submit a payment request for requesting money from their digital wallets.
It is super easy to install the Multi-Level Marketing for Magento 2 module. All you need to move certain files from the package to a specific location as instructed below.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of extension zip file for Multi-Level Marketing Module on their system.
After that they need to create Webkul(vendor) and MLM(module) name folder inside magento/app/code/ directory.
Now move all the module’s files into magento root directory Magento2/app/code/Webkul/MLM/ folder.
Run the following commands via terminal:
Now you will have to flush the cache and re-index all.
And after that your module is completely installed.
Module Configuration of Multi-Level Marketing for Magento 2
After Installing the Multi-Level Marketing for Magento 2 Module, the admin needs to navigate to Stores->Configuration-> Webkul ->Multi Level Marketing.
Under the Multi-Level Marketing section, the admin needs to configure the following fields:
- Enable: The admin needs to select “Yes” for enabling the multi-level marketing for Magento 2.
- Sponsor Reference CMS: The admin can select the reference CMS page to be displayed for sponsors.
- Minimum Amount Requested By Sponsor: Here the admin can set the minimum amount that a sponsor can request.
- Diamond Member Eligibility Amount: The admin needs to set an amount for the sponsors to be eligible for being a diamond member.
- Admin Sponsor Id: Here the admin can view the sponsor Id that he can share with up to two customers.
Sponsor Sales Commission Setting
- Commission For MLM Sales (%): Here the admin can set the percentage of sales that he would receive as commission for MLM sales. The admin needs to set a number between 0-100 in the sponsors’ sales commission setting.
- Commission Remaining (%): The remaining of the sale will be distributed among the sponsors. Admin needs to set the commission percent per member level for all the membership levels.
- If commission allocation is not specified for any level then it will be treated as zero. As a result, the sponsor with that level will receive no commission on the referred product sale. Even if he is a parent or grandparent of the referral sponsor who referred the product to the customer.
- Commissions will be distributed bottom-up the tree. Only the parent and the connected ancestors will get the commission.
- The commission will be distributed only if the customer has paid the money to the website. Just placing the order will not trigger the commission distribution.
- The commission will be calculated on the product price, not on the total order amount.
Sponsors Joining Amount Settings
- Joining Amount Enable: If this option is set to true then only the admin and sponsors will receive a commission on a new sponsor joining. Otherwise, they won’t receive any commission on sponsor joining.
- Total Amount on joining Alot: The total amount is the amount from which the commission on sponsor joining will be calculated.
- Commission for Sponsor Joining (%): This is the percentage of “Total Amount on joining Alot” between 0 to 100 that admin will receive on sponsor joining.
- Commission Remaining (%): This is the remaining commission percent of “Total Amount on joining Alot” that will be distributed among the sponsors on sponsor joining.
- Levels: Here the admin needs to set the commission percent per level on a new member joining.
Sponsors Level Commission Settings
- Enable Level Commission: If this setting is set to true then only the admin and sponsors will receive a commission on the new sponsor member level up. Otherwise, they won’t receive any commission on new sponsor members level up. And the sponsor who is eligible for member level upgrade will receive the whole bonus amount.
- Commission on Level Up (%): The admin needs to set the percentage of bonus amount between 0 to 100 that admin will receive on the member level up.
- Commission Remaining Percent (%): This is the remaining commission percent of the bonus amount that will be distributed among the sponsors on member level up.
- Levels: Here admin needs to set up the commission percentage for each membership level.
- Bonus Amount is the total amount from which the commission on member level up will be calculated.
- The maximum business amount is a target business amount of the member level. If a sponsor’s total earning amount since joining surpasses this maximum business amount then he is eligible for a level up and levels up bonus.
Referral Sponsor Code Format
In this section, the admin can set the format for referral sponsor code as depicted below.
Active Payment Methods
Here, the admin can choose to enable or disable different payment methods as depicted below.
Now here the admin can set a sample referral message as shown below. Also, the sponsor can use it as a template for sending referral emails to the customers.
Admin Panel Dashboard
Now you will be able to see the MLM tools in the Admin Panel Dashboard as depicted below. Here you will be able to manage your MLM activities in the specific sections.
This section is for the admin’s commission. This will display the commission earned by the admin on child sponsors’ earnings as shown below.
Even the admin can view the list of all his sponsors in his MLM account. Further, the admin can select a sponsor to view his details.
Here the admin will be able to view all the sponsors and sub-sponsors in the binary tree format as shown below.
In this section, the admin will get a list of all the payment requests to be made. Also, the admin will get the transaction Id and other payment details as shown below.
Manage Member Level
Further, the admin can create a new member level and can also edit the existing one. Also, the admin can configure the settings according to his choices like with maximum business amount at a certain level, bonus amount, and the level name.
Setting Up An Account in Multi-Level Marketing for Magento 2
You need to create an account if you are not registered. In case, you already have an account, you can log in with your existing account credentials. While creating a new account, you will have to fill in the details like name, email, password, and the sponsor reference Id as shown below.
Note:- To become a sponsor, you must have a unique sponsor reference Id that has been shared with you by your parent sponsor.
After signing into your sponsor account, you will be able to access Magento 2 MLM management tools.
Consequently, the sponsor will get a separate sponsor dashboard. The sponsor dashboard displays all the essential information. It displays the total sales earning, commissions earned on the new joining, bonus, and total business of the sponsor.
Furthermore, the sponsor dashboard also displays the sales statistics in graphical representation. From the sponsor dashboard, the sponsor can also view his genealogy tree and downline member information.
Also, the bottom of the dashboard displays the sponsor reference Id that the sponsor can share with customers to add them as sub-sponsors.
Sponsor’s Wallet allows the sponsor to create a request to the admin for the payment. Also, sponsors can submit a payment request for requesting money from their digital wallets. Also, the sponsor wallet displays the total earning and the current balance of the sponsor in the wallet.
The sponsor will also be able to view his earning for a desired limited duration of time as depicted below.
Sponsor’s Genealogy Tree
The sponsor can view his binary genealogy tree. Thus, it will allow him to easily see his downline members.
Sponsor’s Referral Code
Here, the sponsor will get his sponsor referral Id that he can share with customers to add two sub-sponsors below him. The sponsor can share the referral Id via email. Also, the sponsor can choose to send the shareable link to the customers. Not only that but the sponsor can also copy the referral code as depicted below.
Note:- The sponsor can add upto two customers only by using his sponsor referral Id.
Sponsor’s Referral Email
Here, the sponsor will find a sample referral message set by the admin. Also, the sponsor can use it as a template for sending referral emails to the customers. However, the sponsor can also rewrite the referral message as per his wish.
Sponsor’s Payment Method
Multi-Level Marketing for Magento 2 provides the sponsor with a number of payment methods. Hence, the sponsor can choose one of them for making the payment.
So, that’s all for the Multi-Level Marketing for Magento 2 module. For any question/query, please raise a Ticket at our HelpDesk system. We are always happy to help you out. You can also get back to us via mail email@example.com.
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x