Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento2 extension provide the features by which multiple sellers can add the same product which already exists in the global catalog with a different price. Using this module, Sellers can assign a new price, quantity, and condition- Like New or Used to existed products which belong to other sellers. Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento2 allow the sellers to update their assign products and also delete them.
Please Note: –
- Seller Price Comparison is an add-on of Webkul’s Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Marketplace Module.
- Custom Options will not work with Seller Price Comparison module.
Features Of Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento2
- Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento2 works with Simple, Virtual, and Configurable products.
- Sellers can assign new price, quantity, and conditions to products of other sellers and the admin.
- The admin can check the assigned product information.
- The admin can approve or disapprove assigned product.
- Sellers can add multiple images while adding assign product.
- Sellers can update their assigned products and also delete them.
- Multiple sellers can assign a single product with different price and quantity.
- Display different seller in product page with their price.
- Minimum price product can be added to cart from category or product page.
- The product is displayed with the minimum price at category and product page.
- The admin can configure to show the minimum price product to be displayed on the product page.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
- Compatible with the Multi-Store.
Installation Of Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento2
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory-“php bin/magento setup:upgrade”
Now, run this command in the Magento 2 Root -“php bin/magento setup:di:compile” as shown below in the snapshot.
Also, run this command into the Magento2 Root- “php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy” You can refer the below screenshot.
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration For Multilingual Support
Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento2 Translation
If the user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpAssignProduct/i18n in their unzipped Magento2 MpAssignProduct folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpAssignProduct/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
Configuration Of Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento2
After the module installation, the admin will configure the module by following the path- Stores > Configuration > Assign Product > Assign Product Settings.
Here the admin will –
- Set the “Show minimum price on product page” as “Yes” to display the minimum price on the product page.
- Set the “Product Approval Required” to “Yes” to approve the assigned product when it’s added else select “No“.
- Set the “Product Edit Approval Required” to “Yes” to approve any assigned product update else select “No“.
- Set the “Add Product Message For Email“(If product approval is set to “Yes”, then the admin will receive an email requesting the approval of the assigned product).
- Set the “Edit Product Message For Email“(If product edit approval is set to “Yes”, then the admin will receive an email requesting the approval of the edited assigned product).
- The Option “Assign Product to Seller with” has four options to choose from. Let’s explain this below.
For example, there is any product called “TEST“, from Seller A which is assigned to three different sellers – Seller B (50.00 USD and quantity as 100), Seller C (60.00 USD and quantity as 200) and Seller D (70.00 USD and quantity as 300). Now if the original product is deleted by the main seller then the condition will follow-
- If “With Minimum Price” is selected then “TEST” product will become the main product for Seller B and for the rest sellers, it will be an assigned product.
- If “With Maximum Price” is selected then “TEST” product will become the main product for Seller D and for the rest sellers, it will be an assigned product.
- If “With Minimum Quantity” is selected then “TEST” product will become the main product for Seller B and for the rest sellers, it will be an assigned product.
- If “With Maximum Quantity” is selected then “TEST” product will become the main product for Seller D and for the rest sellers, it will be an assigned product.
After the successful installation of Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento2 module, Seller will be able to see “Assign Product” and “Assign Product List” in marketplace panel as per the below image.
The seller can assign product using “Assign Product” tab. After clicking on Assign Product, a new page opens where the seller can search any simple, virtual, and configurable product.
If the searched product exists in the Marketplace, then it will be displayed in the list with “Sell Yours” option on the right side of it.
Now the seller can select Product condition, enter price, quantity, description, and upload the image like the snapshot below.
The seller can find the list of all assign products. The seller can update their assigned product and also delete them.
After clicking on Edit option below page will open. Here, the seller can update the product.
The seller can assign product using “Assign Product” tab. After clicking on Assign Product, a new page opens where the seller can search for the configurable product that belongs to any other seller or the admin.
Now, the seller will –
- Select the Product Condition as New or Used.
- Enter the Description for the product.
- Select the Associated Products(enter the quantity and price for each of the associated products).
- Select an Image for the product.
- Lastly, click the Save button to save the product.
To update the product click the edit button which brings up the update product page as per the snapshot below.
Product Page View
If “Show minimum price of Product page” is set “Yes“.
CASE 1:- If a new condition product offers the minimum price.
CASE 2:- If the used condition product offers minimum price.
On the product page for the configurable product, you have to select a variation to show the availability(In Stock or Out Of Stock), price and the add to cart button.
The admin can manage assigned products by navigating through Marketplace Management->Manage Assigned Products as shown below in the snapshot.
After clicking on the “Manage Assign Products” tab will bring up the section where the admin will find a list of sellers having the assigned products.
Clicking the “View” link will bring up the product information where the admin can see the product name, the owner of the product, assigned by, associated products and status(that can be updated as – Approved or Disapproved). Clicking the update button will update the status of the assigned product.
The admin will be able to check the Assigned Product information by navigating to Products->Catalog and click the “edit” button for checking the assigned product information. The admin can see the assigned product information like – the seller info, the condition, price, and quantity for the assigned product.
That’s all for the Marketplace Seller Price Comparison For Magento2 still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better. http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 2.0.4
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x