Magento 2 Order Fetch – UVdesk Open Source: The extension connects Magento 2 online store with UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk system to sync and validate orders. Once integrated, ticket agents can fetch the order related information like payment method, product name, cost, shipping, and other details on the tickets.
Magento 2 Order Fetch – UVdesk Open Source module is only supported by UVDesk version 1.0 or greater. To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
- Add multiple Magento 2 online stores and fetch order data.
- View shipping information with the shipping method used.
- View ordered product details – name, price, quantity, and refund information.
- The support agent can view orders placed – date and time
- View order status
- View payment method information
- The product name is hyperlinked to the online store product page.
- View billing information with address
Why Is The Need Of Open Source Magento 2 Order Fetch Module?
This module improves the efficiency of your support staff by displaying the order related details on the ticket system. Overall, it reduces the time spent by the support staff by fetching the order related details on the ticket system only. No need to leave the ticket system to check the details.
Installation – Magento 2 Order Fetch
Step 1: Make a directory with the name uvdesk inside the project’s App folder.
- Make sure your project must be running under the development environment.
- This package is dependent on the free uvdesk/eCommerce package so ensure you’ve installed that package before proceeding with the installation
- Also, this package is dependent on the Pecl OAuth extension as it is the dependency for Magento2 App. By running below command the user can install the extension.
pecl install oauth
Step 2: The customer will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension. After that, unzip the respective extension zip then rename the extracted folder name to “Magento” after that merge Magento folder into the project root directory inside apps/uvdesk
Step 3: After that, run these commands below to complete the setup in the Project root directory.
|1||$ php bin/console uvdesk_extensions:configure-extensions|
|1||$ php bin/console assets:install|
At last, clear project cache
|1||$php bin/console c:c|
Once the commands have executed successfully, you will see the Apps icon on the dashboard after login into the admin panel.
Configuration – Magento 2 Order Fetch
Once you are on the Admin dashboard, click the Explore Apps option which you will be redirected to the Application page.
Here, you will see the Magento eCommerce App, click on that App icon.
After that, you will enter into the integration page. Here, you will get the “+Integrate Magento Store” button.
Once you clicked on that button, you will bring it to the configuration setting page. In this setting page, you will get six fields such as Name, Hostname, Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Auth Token & Auth Secret.
How to get Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Auth Token & Auth Secret from Magento Store?
You have to follow the below steps mentioned to get keys from your store for configuring your Magento Application.
- Login to your store’s Admin Panel.
- Once logged in successfully, go to System -> Extensions then click on Integrations.
- On the Integrations Page, click on Add New Integration.
- Under the Integration Info section, fill out the necessary details as necessary (you don’t need to fill the Callback URL then Identity link URL).
- Under the API section, enable Sales to be able to retrieve order related resources.
- API Resources
-> Sales -> Operations -> Orders -> Actions -> View
-> Sales -> Operations -> Invoices
- -> Products -> Inventory -> Categories
-> Sales -> Operations -> Shipments
-> Sales -> Operations -> Credit Memos
- -> Products -> Inventory -> Catalog
-> Sales -> Operations -> Transactions -> Fetch
- After that, click on Save then your Integration will be saved.
- Under Integrations, select the newly created integration then click on Activate.
- You’ll be prompted to allow the integration to access the selected resources. Click on allow then you’ll be presented with your API Credentials which will be required to connect with your store.
- Copy these details then click on Done to save your integration.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk. The below screenshot shows integration has been successfully completed.
Fetch Order Details on UVdesk Portal
Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the channel name from the drop-down and then click on Fetch Order.
That’s all for the Magento 2 Order Fetch Module of UVdesk Open Source. Furthermore, if you still have any issue please raise a ticket on our ticket panel.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.X