Magento 2 Marketplace Adyen Payment Gateway extension will enable the customer to pay online through the Adyen payment gateway. The admin can configure the method so that it can be visible at the time of checkout.
Adyen is a European payment gateway which will aim to grow the business through globalization. It offers the merchants to accept electronic payments by various payment methods like credit cards, bank payments such as debit cards, bank transfer. It gives in-depth data insights.
Adyen offers integrations that handle most of the PCI DSS requirements. It is solely responsible for the security of cardholder data only as soon as Adyen receives the data through the relevant payment interface
With Adyen, as soon as the payment is made by a customer it gets split and the admin will pay the amount to the seller through a payout request acceptance. The admin can even refund the amount through the module if the buyer requests a refund by any means.
Note – This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install the Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2.
- Accept credit cards that Adyen supports.
- Used Adyen client-side encryption for payment processing.
- The admin can enable or disable the module on the front-end.
- All the payment is first authorized then captured later when an invoice is created either by admin or seller.
- It supports split payment between the sellers and the admin.
- Once capturing payment and the order complete seller can request for payout.
- The payout can be requested for all the completed orders or specific orders.
- A seller can add IBAN details to request a payout.
- A seller can delete IBAN details.
- Admin can add bank details to the seller.
- The admin can request a payout for a specific seller.
- Admin can accept or decline payout requests.
- Seller will receive an email for payout accept or decline.
- The admin will receive an email for each payout request.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.
The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
After that, you need to transfer this app folder into the Magento 2 root directory on the server as below:
First Command: composer require adyen/php-api-library
Second command – php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Fourth Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
How To Get API Key From Adyen Account?
In order to get the API of Adyen please create an account at Adyen payment gateway.
The admin can create/signup for their accounts from the following link https://www.adyen.com/home/discover/test-account-signup#form
Admin can log in to their accounts from here-
- For test purpose– https://ca-test.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
- For live purpose- https://ca-live.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
The admin can get Webservice navigation username and password by following the navigation- Account>Users.
The admin can view the list of Webservices which useful for module configuration.
On clicking one of the usernames of a web service the admin can view the password.
The token can even be taken from here.
The admin can set the configuration of the Magento 2 Marketplace Adyen module for the customer to be able to view the payment gateway at the time of checkout.
Admin can follow the navigation as- Stores>Configuration>Sales>Payment Gateway>Adyen Marketplace Payment Gateway.
The admin can enter the following details:
Magento 2 Marketplace Adyen Payment:
- Enabled- Admin needs to set it Yes so that the payment gateway is visible on checkout.
- Title- Name of payment gateway at the time of checkout.
- Environment- On which mode the module is operating.
- Merchant Account- The account details with which admin has registered in the Adyen Payment Gateway.
- Webservice username for Test- The test username of that web service that interacts with the Adyen account can be entered here.
- Password for Test- The test password of that web service that interacts with the Adyen account can be entered here.
- Username for Live-The live login id or username can be entered here with which the admin has created an account.
- Password for Live-The live password or secret key can be entered here with which the admin has created an account.
- Credit Card Types- The type of credit card that will be allowed if the payment methods are selected.
- Library token of Test Adyen Web Service User- The token key for the test account of web services which is meant for connecting Adyen account with the module.
- Library token of Live Adyen Web Service User- The token key for the live account of web services which is meant for connecting Adyen account with the module.
- Enable debug logging- The admin can enable this feature to save the logs of the debugs.
- Payment from Applicable Countries- Select the countries for the payment gateway.
- Minimum Order Total- The minimum amount for which the payment gateway.
- Maximum Order Total- The maximum amount for the payment gateway.
- Sort Order- The order at which the payment gateway is visible at the time of checkout.
**This module supports various cards such as Debit cards, Credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Diners, Maestro, UnionPay.
Adyen Payout Store And Submit User
This section will contain details of web service that will be responsible to save the details of sellers bank account and payout request generated by the sellers.
Here, the admin needs to enter the username and password of the web service which is present in the Adyen account for the test or live.
Adyen Payout Review User
Then this section will contain the details of those web services which contain data of acceptance/decline of the Payout Request.
Here, the admin needs to enter the username and password of this web service which is present in the Adyen account for the test or live.
The admin can enter the seller’s details by following the navigation as Marketplace Management > Store Adyen Payout.
Under Store Adyen Payout, the admin can see the Adyen Payout list:
The admin can click on the Add Bank Details button, to add the bank details of the seller.
Here, the admin can enter the Bank Details of the seller and select the seller name and mail id to whom the details belong.
The seller can set the configuration for the payment gateway by entering the Bank details in which the seller desire to receive payments.
For this, the seller can navigate to Vendor Dashboard > Store Ayden Payout.
The seller has to click on the Add Bank Details button, to add new bank details:
Here, the seller can enter the Bank Account Number, Bank Name, Account Holder Name along with the Nationality.
After filling up all the details, they can click on the Save button to save the details.
The customer can select the payment at the time of checkout, for this customer can add the product to the cart as below.
Then the customer can select the shipping address for the order where the order will be delivered.
** The customer can not save their card details.
This will finally place the order from the customer end.
After Payment Is Received
Accepting Payment And Capturing Transactions
The admin now needs to Accept the order in the Order section(Sales>Orders). The admin can simply click on Accept Payment for accepting the payment made by Adyen Account.
Here the admin can select to Deny Payment if the payment is not authorized by Adyen. Hence the order stands canceled.
Now the admin can simply generate an invoice to capture the transaction via Ayden Payment Gateway. After this, the admin or seller can generate the shipment.
Adyen Account Payment List-
Admin can view the payments of the customers in the respective Adyen Account. By following the navigation as Transaction>Payment.
Submit Payout Request
Once the order is complete the seller can view the order and raise a payout request with the admin for receiving the payment of the order. For this, the seller can navigate through My Account>Submit Adyen Payout.
However, the admin can even submit a Payout request on behalf of the sellers. This can happen by following the navigation as Marketplace Management>Submit Adyen Payout.
The admin can here select the seller and enter the bank details and finally select the orders which need for which payout request needs to submit.
The seller can refund the order here which the admin can view on the payment section of the Adyen account.
The admin can view this refund as in the below screenshot.
Adyen – Payment
The admin can log in to the Adyen dashboard to check all the transaction details as per the below image:
The admin can also view the transaction details:
That’s all for the Magento 2 Marketplace Adyen Payment if you have any issues please raise a ticket or get back to us at [email protected]
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x