The Adyen payment gateway is a European payment gateway which will aim to grow the business through globalization. Marketplace Adyen Payment for Magento 2 module will enable the customer to pay through the Adyen payment gateway. The Admin can configure the method so that it can be visible at the time of checkout.
Here, as soon as the payment is made by a customer it gets split and admin will pay the amount to the seller through a payout request acceptance. Admin can even refund the amount through the module if the buyer has requested for the refund by any means.
Note : This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install
- Accept credit cards that Adyen supports
- Used Adyen client-side encryption for payment processing
- Admin can enable or disable the module on the frontend
- All the payment is first authorized then captured later when an invoice is created either by admin or seller
- Once captured and order complete seller can request for payout
- The payout can be requested for all the completed orders or specific orders
- A seller can add IBAN details to request payout
- A seller can delete IBAN details.
- Admin can add bank details for the seller.
- Admin can request a payout for a specific seller.
- Admin can accept or decline payout request
- Seller will receive an email for payout accept or decline
- Admin will receive an email for each payout request
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below:
First Command: composer require adyen/php-api-library
First command – php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
How To Get API Key From Adyen Account?
In order to get the API of Adyen please create an account at Adyen payment gateway.
Admin can create/signup to their accounts from the following link https://www.adyen.com/home/discover/test-account-signup#form
Admin can login to their accounts from here-
- For test purpose– https://ca-test.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
- For live purpose- https://ca-live.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
The admin can get Webservice navigation username and password by following the navigation- Account>Users.
The admin can view the list of Webservices which can be entered in configuration.
On clicking one of the username of a webservice the admin can view the password.
The token can even be taken from here.
The admin can set the configuration of the module for the customer to be able to view the payment gateway at the time of checkout. The admin can follow the navigation as- Stores>Configuration>Sales>Payment Gateway>Adyen Marketplace Payment Gateway.
The admin can enter following details-
Adyen Marketplace Payment Gateway-
- Enabled- Admin needs to set it Yes so that the payment gateway is visible on checkout.
- Title- Name of payment gateway at the time of checkout.
- Environment- On which mode the module is operating.
- Merchant Account- The account details with which admin has registered in the Adyen payment Gateway.
- Webservice username for Test- The test username of that webservice which interact with Adyen account can be entered here.
- Webservice Password for Test- The test password of that webservice which interact with Adyen account can be entered here.
- Webservice username for Live-The live login id or username can be entered here with which the admin has created an account.
- Webservice Password for Live-The live password or secret key can be entered here with which the admin has created an account.
- Order status: payment confirmed- The status of the order is defined when payment method is Adyen Payment Gateway.
- Credit Card Types- The type of credit cards which will be allowed if the payment methods are selected.
- Library token of Test Adyen Web Service User- The token key for the test account of webservice which is meant for connecting Adyen account with the module.
- Library token of Live Adyen Web Service User- The token key for the live account of webservice which is meant for connecting Adyen account with the module.
- Enable debug logging- The admin can enable this feature to save the logs of the debugs.
- Payment from Applicable Countries- The allowed countries for the payment gateway.
- Minimum Order Total- The minimum amount allowed for which the payment gateway can be used.
- Maximum Order Total- The maximum amount allowed until the payment gateway can be used.
- Sort Order- The order at which the payment gateway is visible at the time of checkout.
Adyen Payout Store And Submit User – This section will contain details of web service that will be responsible to save the details of sellers bank account and payout request generated by the sellers. Here, the admin needs to enter the username and password of the web service which is present in Adyen account for the test or live.
Adyen Payout Review User- Then this section will contain the details of those webservices which contain data of acceptance/declining of the Payout Request. Here, the admin needs to enter the username and password of this webservice which is present in Adyen account for the test or live.
Adyen Payout Details
The seller can set configuration for the payment gateway by entering the Banks details in which the seller desire to receive payments. For this, the seller can navigate to Vendor Dashboard>Store Ayden Payout.
The customer can select the payment at the time of checkout, for this customer can add the product to the cart as below.
Then the customer can select the shipping address for the order where the order will be delivered.
This will finally place the order from the customer end.
After Payment Is Received
Accepting Payment And Capturing Transactions
The admin now needs to Accept the order in the Order section(Sales>Orders). The admin can simply click on Accept Payment for accepting the payment made by Adyen Account.
Here the admin can select to Deny Payment if the payment is not authorized by Adyen. Hence the order stands canceled.
Now the admin can simply generate an invoice to capture the transaction made by Ayden Payment Gateway. After this, the admin or seller can generate the shipment.
Adyen Account Payment List-
Admin can view the payments made by the customer in the respective Adyen Account. By following the navigation as Transaction>Payment.
Submit Payout Request
Once the order is complete the seller can view the order and raise a payout request with the admin for receiving the payment of the order. For this, the seller can navigate through My Account>Submit Adyen Payout.
However, the admin can even submit a Payout request on behalf of the sellers. This can be done by following the navigation as Marketplace Management>Submit Adyen Payout.
The admin can here select the seller and enter the bank details and finally select the orders which need for which payout request needs to be submitted.
That’s all for the Marketplace Adyen Payment for Magento 2 still, have any issues please raise a ticket or get back to us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 2.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x