Magento 2 Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification extension comes with an ability to send the notification message to the sellers. It is liable for sending text SMS directly to the Sellers at the time of –
- Seller Approval/Disapproval
- Product Approval/Disapproval
- Order Placed
- Order Status Cancel
- Credit Memo
- To check the International phone number availability and their capabilities click here.
- To make use of this add-on you must have first installed Webkul’s Multi Vendor Marketplace module.
- To configure this extention you need to have Twilio credentials. Tap here to know more.
- The seller will receive notification message right to their phone at the time of seller approval or disapproval.
- The seller will receive notification message at the time of product approval/disapproval.
- The seller will get notification message if the order of its product will get placed.
- The seller will receive notification message at the time of order cancellation, invoice, shipment and credit memo generation.
- Twilio allows the user to “buy a Number” from Specific Countries so the store owner can buy any number for any country (allowed by Twilio) and then the seller of any country will receive the SMS from the store owner. For more details click here.
- The codes are open source and it can be customized easily.
Step 1: Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.
Step 2: The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
Step 3: Now, run these commands in the Magento 2 root directory:
First command – composer require twilio/sdk
Second command – php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Fourth Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Step 4: After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration For Multi-lingual Support
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpTwilioSMSNotification/i18n in their unzipped folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpTwilioSMSNotification/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
How to Get the Credentials – Twilio
Step 1: Go to the web address https://www.twilio.com/ and click on the signup button as shown below –
Step 2: Now after clicking on the sign up option, below page will be open. Here admin will enter all details to get registered as shown below.
Step 3: After clicking the start button above, you will have to verify your email address and then the phone number as shown below.
Step 4: After completing the above procedure click on the verify button, and after completing the required details the admin will get the Account SID, Auth Token, and Twilio Number as shown below.
Under the seller profile, there is an option for Contact Number which is responsible for notification. The seller will have to verify his mobile number for receiving the text message notifications.
When the seller is Approved/Disapproved by the admin then the seller will receive the notification message for the same.
Seller’s Account Approval / Disapproval Notification –
Product Approval Message of Seller –
When the admin will approve the seller’s product then a notification message will be received by the Seller for its product approval.
Product Disapproval Notification –
When the product of the seller will be disapproved by the admin, then the seller will receive the product disapproval notification message.
Order Cancel Notification –
After the order is canceled by the admin/seller, the seller will receive an order cancellation notification message.
Order Place notification –
When a buyer will place the order for the seller’s product,then the seller will receive the notification message for order placed with the order Id.
Invoice Generation Notification –
When the admin/seller generates an invoice for the order of the seller’s product, a notification message will be sent to the seller.
Shipment Generation Notification –
When the shipment will be generated by the admin/seller for the order of the seller’s product, a notification message will be received by the seller.
Credit Memo Generation Notification –
When the credit memo is generated by the admin/seller for the order of the seller’s product, the seller will get the notification message for the same.
That is all for the Magento 2 Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification. Still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 3.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x