The Marketplace Order Edit for Magento2 module allows the seller can edit or create orders on behalf of his/her customers.
Further, the module solves the problem where the sellers also manage the orders ie edit and also take an overview of its orders and manage its orders with the help of this module sellers can edit (product qty change, address change, product add, remove many more things)the placed orders by customers.
Sellers can create new orders for their customers.
The admin can set required permissions and enable orders in the configuration section. The seller can edit or create orders.
Note: This is an add-on of Webkul’s Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace, so for using this module you need to install Marketplace modules first.
Moreover, Check the plugin working for a better experience of how the plugin appears while enabled within the Webstore marketplace.
Check a brief working of the plugin –
Features – Edit Order
- The sellers can manage Orders and Edits.
- Moreover, the admin can as well as edit an order.
- The seller can set required permissions and marketplace order edit in the configuration section.
- Store owners can manage orders and records.
- The seller can Edit the order from the marketplace order history page.
- The seller can place a new order for the customer.
- The seller can view all the registered customers while creating a new order in the marketplace.
Firstly, customers will get a zip folder, and however, they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
Further, however, the seller needs to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
First command –
|php bin/magento setup:upgrade|
Second Command –
|php bin/magento setup:di:compile|
Third Command –
|php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy|
Fourth Command –
|php bin/magento indexer:reindex|
Moreover, Right after that flush the cache from the Magento seller panel by navigating through > System > Cache management as shown below.
To configure the module the seller needs to go to the Stores > Configuration > Marketplace Order Edit.
- Marketplace Order Edit – The seller can enable the module feature marketplace order edit from here.
- Enable Edit Order- The seller can set this as Yes in which the seller can edit the order else if set as No the seller won’t be able to edit the order.
- Enable Place New Order – Moreover, If the seller disables the field the seller won’t be able to set custom orders, edit orders, and after all save the configuration.
In, After Enabling the settings and selecting then Save Configuration.
Go to the Customer view to Manage the Orders.
Seller Sign In
After land on the customer view to Sign-in or to Create an account to manage the orders and edit the orders.
Log into or to Create after the account sign in.
Go to Vendor Dashboard and to manage the orders to edit, configurable the products according to its size and its features.
Moreover, After the success login merchant account and as well as move to the seller dashboard page to manage Orders.
After go to orders and, Moreover Create New Order and select the Profile.
After Creating New order and then, Moreover Add products on the order, While creating an order, customers list will be shown.
In Seller having options to remove in cart, according to the seller and customer need
Seller get the customizable option according to order.
After successfully add products and fill the address ie is Billing Address and Shipping Address of the customers
Payment and Shipping Info
After the successfully submit and after select Payment and Shipping methods
After all the methods enabled and ,Moreover that after final Submit order and furthermore to listed order
Seller also edit the order according to the customer demand after the submit
In, After all the edit and all the setups of shipping and payment methods, finally created successfully order
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x