As the world is getting more and more concern about the rising environmental issues, many governments(like the German Government) have set certain guidelines and laws that need to follow. Using the Magento 2 German Legal Validator module, you can match the specific legal conditions required for the German eCommerce market.
The admin can also display the product’s delivery time, top links with custom logo, and add COD fee. Moreover, the admin can also display Custom CMS pages and Policy links to share with the customer via mail.
- The admin can mention delivery time in hours or days for each product
- Fix Global delivery time for all products
- Apply a Germanized COD (Cash on Delivery) fee
- Mention Customer Service link during the checkout process
- Mention Custom Legal Service link in sales order email to customers after the purchase.
- The admin can provide a trusted shop review or eKomi review link to the customers.
- The custom logo can even set by the admin for the review links pages like Trusted shop or eKomi.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the transfer, the admin has to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating System->Cache management. You can manage the cache as shown in the image below.
For the multilingual support, the admin will navigate through Store->Configuration->General ->Locale Options.
In the Local option, select the locale as German (the language into which admin wants to translate his store content).
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German. Just follow the path src/app/code/Webkul/Germanized/i18n in the unzipped magento2_germanized folder. You will get a CSV file with the name “en_US.csv”.
Then, rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language. After editing the CSV, save it.
And then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/Germanized/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will translate into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
After installation, the admin can configure the Magento 2 Germanized Validator module by navigating through Stores->Configuration->Webkul>Germanized.
- Default Delivery Time: The admin can set the default delivery time in either days or hours.
- Default Delivery Fee(COD): The admin can set the default delivery fee for the Magento German Legal Validator Cash On Delivery.
- Legal Notice Pages in emails: The admin can set the URL of pages that will share with the customer via mail.
- CMS Pages at Checkout: The admin can set the custom created CMS pages at the checkout.
- Trusted Shops Review Page: The admin can add a trusted shop review page link on which the customer can post a review.
- Trusted Shop Logo: The custom logo that will display on the front end through which the customer will redirect to the trusted shop review page.
- eKomi Store Review Page: The admin can add an eKomi review page link on which the customer can post a review.
- eKomi Store Logo: The custom logo that will display on the front end through which the customer will redirect to the eKomi review page.
While creating a new or editing the existing product, the admin can set the delivery time for each product. The admin can set the delivery time in hours or in days as shown in the image below.
Customer End: Placing Order
The customer can check the delivery time for the products on the product page as shown in the image below.
The customer can view the delivery time in the order summary section on the shipping method selection page.
On the payment page, the customer will be able to select the Magento Germanized Cash On Delivery payment method.
Add Custom CMS Link on the payment selection page by admin will be shown on the payment page as mentioned in the image below. The Germanized COD fee will add to the cart subtotal.
My Order Section
After the order is placed, the customer will also be able to check the delivery time in the order information section.
In order to view delivery time, the customer needs to navigate to the My Orders>view order as shown in the image below.
The customer will also get the order confirmation email having the CMS page link attached by the admin as shown in the image below.
The customer can even place the review for the website on popular review feedback companies like Trusted Shop and eKomi.
The customer will be able to view custom logos on the different page headers like Home page, Category page, and Product page.
On clicking the Trusted show review logo, the customer will be redirected to the website review page of that feedback company as shown in the image below.
Similar will be the case when the customer clicks on the eKomi logo and gets redirected to the website review page of that feedback company as shown in the image below.
Note: However, the screenshots and logo added for the trusted shop and eKomi are for reference purposes only.
That’s all for the Magento 2 German Market Legal Validator module, further if you still have any sort of query or issue feel free to add a ticket by visiting: http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x