This module allows the admin to set up daily deals for its customers. The admin can set the deal price using fixed or percent discount methods. Configure deal status for any product and select the duration of the deal. The customers can view the deal value information with the remaining time left. The deal collection page for viewing all the deals of the store.
Features of Magento2 Daily Deals
- Enable or disable the deal status anytime for any product.
- Set deal price using two discount methods – fixed or percent
- Deal Collection page for viewing all the deals on the store at one place.
- Daily deals are visible on the product page, category page, search page, deal collection page.
- Countdown timer shows the remaining time left to avail the deal.
- Shows deal value information – percent off and amount saved.
- View top viewed deals and top deals of the day on the deal collection page.
- Supports multiple language translations.
- Works in multiple stores and store views.
- Open source, highly customizable and easy to manage.
Installation of Magento2 daily deal
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
First command- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
If you need to do the module translation, please navigate to the following path in your system app/code/Webkul/DailyDeals/i18n.
Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in the below screenshot.
Once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the†comma(,)†on the right with your translated words.
After editing and translating the CSV file, you need to save the translated file name according to your region language and country code such as – de_DE.CSV. Then upload the translated file to the same folder from where you have obtained it. Now your module translation is complete.
configure Daily Deals
If the admin Enables Daily Deals as “YES”, then the daily deals will appear or else “NO”.
After enabling the daily deals, move to Products > Catalog. Select any product and click Edit. You will see a Daily Deals tab. Following options are available:
Deal Status – Enable this option to apply deal on this product, else select Disable.
Discount Type – Select how you want to calculate the deal price. There are two methods available – Fixed or Percent:
- Fixed – To set a specific deal price, select this option and enter the deal price in the deal value. So if the original price is $200 and the deal value is 60, the deal price will become $60.
- Percent – To set the deal price according to the percentage of the original price. Enter the percent value in the deal value. So if the original price is $200 and the deal value is 60, the deal price will become $120.
Deal Value – If the fixed discount type has been selected, the price entered here will be the deal price. Whereas if percent discount type is selected, the percent value entered here will be the deal price.
Date From – Select when to start the deal for this product. A calendar will appear, select the date & time and click Done.
Date To – Select when to end the deal for this product. Select the ending date & time and click Done.
Click Save to apply your changes to appear on the front-end.
Front-End View of Magento2 Daily Deals
Following the successfully installing and editing the products for Daily Deals. The users can find daily deals information in the store. The daily deal information is visible on the product page, category page, search page. The users will see the deal price, regular price, deal benefit information and the remaining time left.
Deal Collection Page
To view all the deals of the store at one place, the users can go to Deal Collection page. From here the users can see all the active deals available at the store. On this page, the users will also see the top deals of the day and top viewed deals as well.
The customers can also check the deal products on the category pages also.
On the product page, the users can also see the information about the deal. The users can view the deal price and the regular price. The remaining time left to avail the deal. Deal value information – percent off and amount saved.
For any query or questions please add a ticket at our ticket support system http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 2.0.2
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x