Sellers can set image slider on their profile page. Seller will first upload images for the slider and set slider properties. All uploaded images will look as a slider on seller’s profile page.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Marketplace Module.
- Seller can upload multiple images for slider.
- Seller can set height and width for that slider.
- Seller can set slider animation speed and slider animation duration for that slider.
- Seller can delete that uploaded images for slider .
- Seller can manage images and slider very easily.
- Seller can upload images and change properties for slider very easy and very fast.
After the successful installation of the Seller Slider Marketplace module, Seller can find Manage Seller Slider under Marketplace tab. Here seller can upload the image for slider and set the width, height, speed and duration of slider.
Seller can upload multiple images and delete uploaded images very easily.
Magento Company ? Read More
After the successful slider setting, customer will able to see slider on Seller’s profile page.
Here you can see the slider on the profile page. It will display according to your settings which you have set on manage seller slider page. Here you can see dot image below that slide. It will depend on the number images.
You can see next and previous button on the slider, by clicking next arrow, it will slide right to left and when you click previous arrow, it will slide left to right.
That’s all for the base Seller Slider Marketplace module. Still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - 2.0.2
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x, 1.7.x.x, 1.8.x.x, 1.9.x.x
Leave a Comment