MangoPay provides end-to-end online payment solutions for various marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms. Magento Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway allows the admin and sellers to set up MangoPay payment method for their customers.
- For more understanding about payment process check the link https://docs.mangopay.com/marketplace-workflow/
- This payment gateway is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Marketplace Module.
- Provide split payment to all sellers for an order.
- Enable/disable payment method from admin panel.
- Provide split payment to sellers for your Marketplace store.
- Allowed buyers to make payment using cards Carte Bleue (CB), Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Diners (currency allow as per Mangopay) and Direct Debit.
- Allows seller to do Full or Partial online refund.
- Allows admin to do Full or Partial online refund.
- Allows seller and admin to transfer payment from wallet to bank.
Marketplace Mobile App
Mobikul Marketplace: Mobikul Marketplace converts your Magento marketplace store into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history and can contact the admin through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a mobikul marketplace to be a step ahead.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Market Place Landing Page Where Popular sellers and Description about the marketplace is mentioned.
Note: The MOBIKUL Marketplace Mobile app is a different module. You have to install it separately.
Installation of the module is super easy you need to move the app and lib folder to your Magento root directory.
After moving both the folders flush the cache from Magento admin module. Under system > cache management.
And now your Magento Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway module has been installed.
After the successful installation of the Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway module the admin will be able to see the configuration panel under System -> Configuration -> Sales ->Payment Methods>Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway as per the below screen.
The following options are available for configuration:-
Enabled- The admin can select Yes or No option to enable/disable Magento Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway.
Sandbox Active – Select Yes or No option to enable or disable the Testing (sandbox) mode.
Title – Here admin can set the title which will display on front-end.
Client Id – For which MangoPay user is registered.
Passphrase –Given by MangoPay after registration.
Generate MangoPay User and Wallet Id – Generate a MangoPay Escrow Account’s User and Wallet Id, so that money will be transfer to admin’s Escrow account.
Set No. of days after which seller can request for withdrawal (Validation Time) – Enter the validation time (in days). It will have the following purposes: –
- After making the online payment using MangoPay, if a customer wants to get the refund. It can only do so within the validation time period. After the expiration of validation time, the customer cannot get a refund using MangoPay.
- The admin can pay to sellers only after completing the validation time.
- The seller can request for withdrawal after completing the validation time.
Minimum Order Total – Set the minimum cart amount for allowing customers to use MangoPay payment method. If the cart amount is lower than the specified value here, the customers need to use any other payment method.
Maximum Order Total – Set the maximum cart amount for the customers to use MangoPay payment method. For the amount greater than the specified value here, the customers will need to select a different payment method.
Sort Order- Here admin can set the sort the order sequence of the MangoPay payment method.
For getting MangoPay ClientId and Passphrase, you need to have your MangoPay account first. Can create MangoPay account from http://docs.mangopay.com/
After creating MangoPay account, the admin can get a ClientId (set by you at the time of registration) and a passphrase.
Customer Front-End View
During the checkout process, the customers can select the Marketplace MangoPay Payment as the payment method and click Continue.
After placing the order, MangoPay will ask the customer to select an option between Direct Debit or Card.
After selection of the option, the customer will be redirected to the MangoPay website, where it will enter the card details to make payment.
Note – After the successful checkout, the amount is escrowed in the customer’s MangoPay wallet. If any error occurs during the transaction, then the order will be created with order status “Pending Payment” otherwise status will be “Processing”.
Seller Front-End View
Seller Bank Details
The sellers need to set up their bank account information to enable money transfer process from MangoPay wallet to their bank accounts.
Note – If a seller does not enter correct account details then it cannot receive payments using the MangoPay payment gateway.
When the admin releases the payments to the sellers in their wallet. The sellers can make a request to MangoPay support team for transferring money from seller’s wallet to seller’s bank account. The sellers can go to My Account>Marketplace>My Transaction List.
- The sellers can make a wallet withdrawal request only for those orders for which payments have been made using Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway.
- The Request a withdrawal button is visible after the transactions complete the validation time period.
Manage Escrowed Payments
Payment Process Workflow
View Escrowed Payment Transactions
The admin can go to Marketplace Management>MangoPay Transaction>Hold in Escrow. The following page will appear showing all the MangoPay transactions. The admin can click the Pay button to release the payments from the customer’s escrow wallet to the sellers.
- Only those transactions which have crossed the Validation time will show the Pay button and the remaining transactions will show Validate Time Remain.
- If an order has admin’s product, it can receive its payment after clicking the Pay button.
- The sellers will not receive their payments until the admin clicks the Pay button.
Money Transfer from Admin Wallet to Bank
Admin Bank Account Information
For transferring money from the admin’s MangoPay wallet to admin’s bank account, the admin needs to set the bank details as shown in the screenshot. Go to Marketplace Management>MangoPay Transactions>Save Admin Bank Information.
Transfer to Bank
If the admin wants to transfer its money from wallet to bank account, it can go to Marketplace Management>MangoPay Transactions>Payment By MangoPay. Here, the admin can view all the payment transactions of the MangoPay wallet.
Switching to Production Mode – Make sure you send us all documents here: https://docs.mangopay.com/
The required documents depend on the country your company is operating from.
Don’t forget to:
– Sign MangoPay contracts and their appendix, in two copies, and send them back to MangoPay, 14 rue aldrin gen, L-1118 Luxembourg
– Publish MangoPay ”Terms and Conditions“ on your website
Marketplace Mangopay Payment Gateway provides an easy Refund process to their customers. Now admin/seller both can do fully/partial refund easily.
For doing a refund, the seller has to go My Order History and then click on the order for which they want to do a refund and then click on the Credit Memo tab for a refund.
Once seller clicks on Credit Memo button, a page will open where a seller will have Online refund option. After clicking on Refund button, the seller has done with a refund.
When the seller does the online refund, the amount from customer’s escrowed wallet will go back to customer’s bank account from which the customer did the payment initially.
For refund, the admin has to navigate invoice page for an placed order for which admin wants to do a refund.
Now click on the Credit Memo tab where Refund button exists to refund.
After clicking on Credit Memo, you have to click on Refund button. When the admin does the refund, the amount from customer’s escrowed wallet goes back to customer’s bank account from which the customer made the payment initially.
Admin can see the transaction details of refunded order.
That’s all for Magento Marketplace MangoPay Payment Gateway module, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x, 1.7.x.x, 1.8.x.x, 1.9.x.x