MOIP payment method from MOIP company was founded in the year 2008. The payment method is very useful for the capturing the payments from Brazil. The company is now acquired by a German company named as Wirecard.
Magento 2 Marketplace MOIP Payment Method allows you to use the MOIP payment for your marketplace store. The marketplace MOIP payment splits the payment from the customer between sellers and the admin. The marketplace MOIP splits the invoices after the payment according to the seller.
- This extension is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you have to install Webkul’s Magento2 Marketplace module first.
- If the seller is not registered to the MOIP and if the seller has not provided the token and key detail of MOIP account then the MOIP payment method will not be available for that particular seller.
- It is very beneficial for the Brazilian eCommerce market.
- Its highly configurable credit card payment option such as defining the EMI structure and its month wise interest payment for buyers helps the admin and the seller to capture the larger scale of customers for the purchase.
- It also supports Boleto payment option which is one of an essential and trusted payment option for paying in Brazil for purchasing any product from online stores.
- Both seller and the admin can use this payment method for their products.
- Splits the payment made by customer between sellers and the admin according to the commission.
- Payment can be made via credit cards.
- The credit card payment option includes the EMI payment option which is fully configurable via admin panel.
- Boleto payment option is also supported.
- The admin can configure the boleto(payment slip) expiry date and can also add three custom lines in the boleto payment slip.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento 2 root directory.
First command- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
After installing the module the admin needs to run specific composer command on the command line to install the SDK for the MOIP.
Configuration of Multi-Lingual Support
If a user wants to translate their module from English to Portuguese(all language supported) then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpMoip/i18n in their unzipped Magento Marketplace folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that csv as “pt_BR.csv”() and translate all right side content in the Portuguese language.
After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpMoip/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on their server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both the LTR and RTL languages.
The initial configuration which has to be done by the admin is setting up the currency. For currency setup, the admin can navigate through Store > Configuration > General > Currency Setup.
- Base Currency: The base currency needs to be set as Brazilian Real for using the MOIP payment method.
- Default Display Currency: The default display currency needs to be set by the admin.
- Allowed Currencies: The allowed currency needs to be set by the admin. The admin can allow more than one currencies.
After setting up the currency, the admin needs to set up the merchant country location. The merchant country should be set to Brazil for using this payment method. To set up the country the admin can navigate through Store > Configuration > Sales > Payment Method > Merchant Location
Admin MOIP Configuration
After setting up the initial configuration, the admin can configure the MOIP payment module as per the requirement.
For configuring the MOIP module, the admin needs to navigate through the following path.
Store > Configuration > Sales > Payment Method > Moip Configuration
The admin can setup the MOIP module for using in Sandbox mode. For using the MOIP in sandbox mode, the admin needs to do the following configuration:
- Sandbox Mode: Set the sandbox mode to ‘Yes’.
- Sandbox Key: Set the sandbox key provided in the sandbox MOIP account.
- Sandbox Token: Set the sandbox token provided in the sandbox MOIP account.
- Sandbox Public Key: Set the sandbox public key provided in the sandbox MOIP account.
The admin can setup the MOIP module for using in Production mode. For using the MOIP in Production mode, the admin needs to do the following configuration:
- Sandbox Mode: Set the sandbox mode to ‘No’.
- Production Key: Set the Production key provided in the MOIP account.
- Production Token: Set the Production token provided in the MOIP account.
- Production Public Key: Set the Production public key provided in the MOIP account.
How to get MOIP’s Key, Token and Public Key?
Step 1: Register to the MOIP account from the links
Step 2: After registering login to MOIP account.
Step 3: At you MOIP account panel you will see a Setting(Configuracoes) option under My Account(Minha conta) tab. Click on the Setting tab.
Step 4: After clicking the setting. Go to the Access Keys(Chaves de Acesso) tab for getting the MOIP key(Chave), MOIP token(Token) and Public Key(Chave publica).
MOIP Credit Card Configuration
The admin can configure the credit card payment option of the MOIP payment method.
- Enabled: Set to ‘Yes’, to enable the credit card payment option for MOIP payment method.
- Title: The admin can set the title of the credit card payment option that will be visible at the front end.
- Allow Installments: The admin can allow the buyers to pay in EMIs by setting this field to ‘Yes’.
- Interest Type: The admin can also set the interest type for the EMI. The interest type can be set to Simple Interest or Compound Interest.
- Installment Months: The admin can set the installments months to be paid in all month. The admin can also set the installments months for specific set of months.
- Specific Months: If the admin chooses the specific months then the admin can set the specific month sets for paying the installment.
- The admin can also define interest rate for each installment months from 2 to 12.
- Sort Order: The admin can set the sort order for credit card payment option among other payment options visible at the front end.
- Payment From Applicable Countries: The admin can allow the payments from all the countries via MOIP payment method. The admin can also specify the selected countries from which the payments will be allowed via MOIP.
- Payment From Specific Countries: If the admin has chosen to allow credit card payment option available for some specific countries then the admin can choose those specific countries from this multi-select field.
MOIP Credit Card Front End
MOIP Credit Card Payment Front End Installment(EMI) Option
MOIP Boleto Configuration
The admin can also configure the Boleto payment option of the MOIP payment method.
- Enabled: Set to ‘Yes’, to enable the Boleto payment option for MOIP payment method.
- Title: The admin can set the title of the Boleto payment option that will be visible at the front end.
- Days of Maturity: The admin can set the number days for which the boleto will be valid. The boleto will be expired after set days has passed. The expiry date of the Boleto will visible at the Boleto pay slip.
- The admin can also set some lines of instruction to be displayed on the Boleto pay slips. The admin can set three lines instruction – First, Second and Third Line, all the set instruction lines will be visible on the Boleto pay slips.
- Checkout Message: The admin can also set a message that will be displayed to the buyers at the time of checkout via Boleto payment option of the MOIP.
- Sort Order: The admin can set the sort order for Boleto payment option among other payment options visible at the front end.
- Payment From Applicable Countries: The admin can allow the Boleto payments from all the countries via MOIP payment method. The admin can also specify the selected countries from which the Boleto payments will be allowed via MOIP.
- Payment From Specific Countries: If the admin has chosen to allow Boleto payment option available for some specific countries then the admin can choose those specific countries from this multi-select field.
MOIP Boleto Payment Option Front End
For configuring the MOIP payment method, the seller needs to navigate through the following path at the seller’s account panel.
Vendor Dashboard > MOIP(Setting)
After navigating to the MOIP setting, the seller can configure the MOIP payment for his product purchase payment.
- MOIP Token: Seller will set the token provided in his/her MOIP account.
- MOIP Key: Seller will set the key provided in his/her MOIP account.
Note – The sellers also need to have a MOIP account to use the MOIP payment for their product’s purchase payment.
After setting up the MOIP credentials from both the admin and the sellers the MOIP payment will be available to use as per the configuration.
Current Product Version - 2.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x , 2.2.x , 2.3.x