MOIP payment method from MOIP company was found in the year 2008. The payment method is very useful for capturing payments from Brazil. The company is now acquired by a German company named as Wirecard.
Magento 2 Marketplace MOIP Payment Method allows you to use the MOIP payment for your marketplace store. The marketplace MOIP payment splits the payment from the customer between sellers and the admin. The marketplace MOIP splits the invoices after the payment according to the seller.
- This extension is an add-on of the Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you have to install Webkul’s Magento 2 Marketplace Module module first.
- If the seller is not registered to the MOIP and if the seller has not provided the token and key detail of the MOIP account then the MOIP payment method will not be available for that particular seller.
- For using this module you need to have a Wirecard account.
- It is very beneficial for the Brazilian eCommerce market.
- Its highly configurable credit card payment option such as defining the EMI structure and its month wise interest payment for buyers helps the admin and the seller to capture the larger scale of customers for the purchase.
- It also supports Boleto payment option which is one of an essential and trusted payment option for paying in Brazil for purchasing any product from online stores.
Watch the below video tutorial to understand the extension workflow :
- Both seller and the admin can use this payment method for their products.
- Splits the payment made by customer between sellers and the admin according to the commission.
- Payment can be made via credit cards.
- The credit card payment option includes the EMI payment option which is fully configurable via admin panel.
- Boleto payment option is also supported.
- The admin can configure the boleto (payment slip) expiry date and can also add three custom lines in the boleto payment slip.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento 2 root directory on the server as shown below.
Magento 2 Company ? Read More
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento 2 root directory.
First command- composer require moip/moip-sdk-php:3.1.0
Second command- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Fourth Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Installation using composer:
If the module is purchased from the official Magento Marketplace then please follow the below process.
Add the extension’s name and version to your
- Navigate to your Magento project directory and update your composer.json file.
composer require <composer name>:<version>
For example, to install the 5.0.0 version we need to run the following command:
composer require webkul/module-moip-payment-gateway:5.0.0
- Enter your authentication keys. Your public key is your username; your private key is your password.
- Wait for Composer to finish updating your project dependencies and make sure there aren’t any errors.
Verify the extension
To verify that the extension installed properly, run the following command:
php bin/magento module:status Webkul_MpMoip
By default, the extension is probably disabled:
Module is disabled
The extension name is in the format
<VendorName>_<ComponentName> ; this is a different format from the Composer’s name. Use this format to enable the extension. If you are unsure of the extension name, run:
php bin/magento module:status
and look for the extension under “List of disabled modules”.
Enable the extension
Some extensions won’t work properly unless you clear Magento-generated static view files first.
option to clear static view files when you’re enabling an extension.
1.Enable the extension and clear static view files:
php bin/magento module:enable Webkul_MpMoip –clear-static-content
2.Register the extension:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
3.Recompile your Magento project: In Production mode, you may receive a message to “Please rerun Magento compile command”. Magento does not prompt you to run the compile command in Developer mode.
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
4.Verify that the extension is enabled:
php bin/magento module:status Webkul_MpMoip
You should see output verifying that the extension is no longer disabled:
Module is enabled
5. Clean the cache:
php bin/magento cache:clean
6. Configure the extension in Admin as needed.
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration of Multi-Lingual Support
If a user wants to translate their module from English to Portuguese(all language supported) then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpMoip/i18n in their unzipped Magento Marketplace folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that csv as “pt_BR.csv”() and translate all right side content in the Portuguese language.
After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpMoip/i18n where they have installed Magento 2 on their server. The module will get translate into the German Language. It supports both the LTR and RTL languages.
Accepted Payments for Currencies
This module accepts payment only for Brazilian Reals. The Wirecard offers diverse online banking payment possibilities. Its instant transfer methods span Europe (including Eastern Europe), Latin America, Asia, and Oceania.
Wirecard supports all credit and debit cards from American Express, Diners Club, Discover, and JCB to Maestro, MasterCard, and Visa. For fees/cost details of Wirecard, you can click here.
The admin will process the initial configuration, by setting up the currency. For currency setup, the admin can navigate through Store > Configuration > General > Currency Setup.
- Base Currency: The base currency needs to be set as Brazilian Real for using the MOIP payment method.
- Default Display Currency: The default display currency needs to be set by the admin.
- Allowed Currencies: The allow currency needs to be set by the admin. The admin can allow more than one currencies.
After setting up the currency, the admin needs to set up the merchant country location. The merchant country should be set to Brazil for using this payment method. To set up the country the admin can navigate through Store > Configuration > Sales > Payment Method > Merchant Location
Admin MOIP Configuration
After setting up the initial configuration, the admin can configure the MOIP payment module as per the requirement.
For configuring the MOIP module, the admin needs to navigate through the following path.
Store > Configuration > Sales > Payment Method > Moip Configuration
The admin can setup the MOIP module for using in Sandbox mode. For using the MOIP in sandbox mode, the admin needs to do the following configuration,
- Mode: Set the sandbox mode to ‘Yes’.
- Key: Set the sandbox key provided in the sandbox MOIP account.
- Token: Set the sandbox token provided in the sandbox MOIP account.
- Public Key: Set the sandbox public key provided in the sandbox MOIP account.
The admin can setup the MOIP module for using in Production mode. For using the MOIP in Production mode, the admin needs to do the following configuration:
- Sandbox Mode: Set the sandbox mode to ‘No’.
- Production Details:
- Key: Set the Production key provided in the MOIP account.
- Token: Set the Production token provided in the MOIP account.
- Public Key: Set the Production public key provided in the MOIP account.
How to get MOIP’s Key, Token and Public Key?
Step 1: Register to the MOIP account from the links
- For Sandbox– https://connect-sandbox.moip.com.br/
- For Production – https://connect.moip.com.br/
Step 2: After registering login to MOIP account.
Step 3: At you MOIP account panel you will see a Setting (Configuracoes) option under My Account (Minha conta) tab. Click on the Setting tab.
Step 4: After clicking the setting. Go to the Access Keys (Chaves de Acesso) tab for getting the MOIP key (Chave), MOIP token (Token) and Public Key (Chave publica).
MOIP Credit Card Configuration
The admin can configure the credit card payment option of the MOIP payment method.
- Enabled: Set to ‘Yes’, to enable the credit card payment option for MOIP payment method.
- Title: The admin can set the title of the credit card payment option that will be visible at the front end.
- Allow Installments: The admin can allow the buyers to pay in EMIs by setting this field to ‘Yes’.
- Interest Type: The admin can also set the interest type for the EMI. The interest type can be set to Simple Interest or Compound Interest.
- Installment Months: The admin can set the installments months to be paid in all month. The admin can also set the installments months for specific set of months.
- Specific Months: If the admin chooses the specific months then the admin can set the specific month sets for paying the installment.
- The admin can also define interest rate for each installment months from 2 to 12.
- Sort Order: The admin can set the sort order for credit card payment option among other payment options visible at the front end.
- Payment From Applicable Countries: The admin can allow the payments from all the countries via MOIP payment method. The admin can also specify the selected countries from which the payments will be allowed via MOIP.
- Payment From Specific Countries: If the admin has chosen to allow credit card payment option available for some specific countries then the admin can choose those specific countries from this multi-select field.
MOIP Credit Card Front End
MOIP Credit Card Payment Front End Installment(EMI) Option
After placing the order the customers can view the placed order details: –
Invoice of the placed order
MOIP Boleto Configuration
The admin can also configure the Boleto payment option of the MOIP payment method.
- Enabled: Set to ‘Yes’, to enable the Boleto payment option for MOIP payment method.
- Title: The admin can set the title of the Boleto payment option that will be visible at the front end.
- Days of Maturity: The admin can set the number days for which the boleto will be valid. The boleto will be expired after set days has passed. The expiry date of the Boleto will visible at the Boleto pay slip.
- The admin can also set some lines of instruction to be displayed on the Boleto pay slips. The admin can set three lines instruction – First, Second and Third Line, all the set instruction lines will be visible on the Boleto pay slips.
- Checkout Message: The admin can also set a message that will be displayed to the buyers at the time of checkout via Boleto payment option of the MOIP.
- Sort Order: The admin can set the sort order for Boleto payment option among other payment options visible at the front end.
- Payment From Applicable Countries: The admin can allow the Boleto payments from all the countries via MOIP payment method. The admin can also specify the selected countries from which the Boleto payments will be allowed via MOIP.
- Payment From Specific Countries: If the admin has chosen to allow Boleto payment option available for some specific countries then the admin can choose those specific countries from this multi-select field.
MOIP Boleto Payment Option Front End
For configuring the MOIP payment method, the seller needs to navigate through the following path at the seller’s account panel.
Vendor Dashboard > Settings > Moip
After navigating to the MOIP setting, the seller can configure the MOIP payment for his product purchase payment.
Step- 2: Enter Credentials
Step – 3 (Permission)
Connect Moip – Final Step
Note – The sellers also need to have a MOIP account to use the MOIP payment for their product’s purchase payment.
After setting up the MOIP credentials from both the admin and the sellers the MOIP payment will be available to use as per the configuration.
That is all for the Magento 2 Marketplace MOIP Payment Method. If you have any query then you can raise a ticket at our HelpDesk System or e-mail us at [email protected]. You may also browse other Magento 2 marketplace addons and our quality Magento 2 extensions.
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x
Leave a Comment