Laravel eCommerce Google Web Fonts
With the help of the Laravel eCommerce Google web fonts, the admin can change the fonts for the admin panel as well as the front panel to make it more attractive.
Features of Laravel eCommerce Google Web fonts
- The admin can change the fonts for the admin panel and for the front end.
- Admin logo can also be set.
- The admin can change the font only for the admin panel.
- The admin can change the fonts only for the front end.
- The fonts can be activated or deactivated.
- The admin can select the fonts from the drop-down.
- The admin can also search for the fonts if available.
Installation of the module Laravel eCommerce Google Web Fonts
Customers will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension and Unzip the extension zip and then merge the “packages” folders into the project root directory.
Goto config/app.php file and add the following line under ‘providers’.
Goto config.json file and add the following line under ‘psr-4’.
Then goto to config/concord.php and do the following entry
Run these commands below to complete the installation
php artisan migrate
php artisan route:cache
How to generate API key?
- Search Google fonts on the search bar that is available on the top of the page.
- The new page that generates click on the Developer API.
- Click on GET A KEY button and the key will be generated that will be used by the admin in the admin panel.
Admin configuration for Laravel eCommerce Google Web Fonts
After the successful installation of the extension the admin needs to navigate to Configure>>General>>Design. Under the Design section, there are several fields that need to be mentioned.
- Logo Image:- Here the admin can also set the logo image that will be visible in the login page for the admin panel.
- Status:-The admin can enable or disable the module from this field.
- API key:-The admin need to mention the API key in this field.
- Enable for backend:- The admin can inactive or active the fonts style for the backend from this field.
- Enable for storefront:- The admin can also active or inactive the fonts for the front panel from this field.
Click on the Save button.
How to set Font style?
To select the font the admin need to navigate through CMS>>Webfonts>>Add Web Font as like shown below:-
after clicking on Add Web Font button a new page will generate that will look like shown below:-
Click on Save Web font button.
After saving the webfonts the admin can see the list of selected fonts as shown below that are in the deactivated mode just by clicking on the pencil icon, the admin can activate the particular font.
Store front layout
After activating the font style the font style for the storefront will be changed according to the activated font style as shown in the below image:-
Admin Panel layout
The font style of the admin panel will also be changed according to the activated font style as shown in the image below:-
Thanks for reading the article, for any issue raise a ticket on https://bagisto.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - 1.1.1
Supported Framework Version - Bagisto 1.1.1