Laravel eCommerce Daily Deals module allows the admin to set up daily deals on products so that customers can get attracted towards the store and get discounts for daily deal products. It has two methods to set the deal- fixed or percent. It has a deal collection page for viewing all the deals on the store in one place. The countdown timer shows the remaining time left for availing of the product deal.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
Complete Features List
- The admin can Activate or Inactivate the deal status anytime for any product.
- This module supports Simple, Virtual, Booking products.
- It can use to set deal price using two discount methods – fixed or percent
- It has a Deal Collection page for viewing all the deals on the store in one place.
- Daily deals are visible on the product page, category page, search page, deal collection page.
- Countdown timer shows the remaining time left to avail the deal.
- Shows deal value information – percent off or amount saved.
- Supports english language translations.
- Works in multiple stores and store views.
Installation of Laravel eCommerce Daily Deals
Unzip the respective extension zip and then merge “packages”
Goto config/app.php file and add the following line under ‘providers’
Goto composer.json file and add the following line under ‘psr-4’
now. Read More
Run these commands below to complete the setup
composer dump-autoload php artisan optimize php artisan migrate php artisan optimize php artisan vendor:publish --force
Press the number of the Webkul\DailyDeal\Providers\DailyDealServiceProvider class and then press enter to publish all assets and configurations.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can navigate to Bagisto store>>Configure>>DailyDealSettings.
Enable Daily Deal Feature– The admin can enable the toggle button for making the module active/inactive.
After enabling the Daily deals, the admin needs to move to Catalog>Product. After that, they can select any product and click on Edit.
The admin can see a Daily Deals tab as in the below image:
Here, the following buttons are available:
Deal Status – The admin can enable it to apply a deal on this particular product, else select Disable.
Discount Type – Using it, the admin can select how to calculate the deal price. There are two methods available – Fixed or Percent:
- Fixed – To set a specific deal price, select this option and enter the deal price in the deal value. So if the original price is $599 and the deal value is 350, the deal price will become $350.
- Percent – To set the deal price according to the percentage of the original price. Enter the percent value in the deal value. So if the original price is $600 and the deal value is 20, the deal price will become $480.
Deal From – Select when to start the deal for this product. A calendar will appear, select the date & time and click Done.
Deal To – Select when to end the deal for this product. Select the ending date & time and click Done.
Deal Value – If the fixed discount type has been selected, the price entered here will be the deal price else if the percent discount type is selected, the percent value entered here will be the deal price.
Click Save to apply your changes to appear on the front-end.
After it, go to Catalog>DailyDeal’sProduct, where the admin can check all the products which are under the daily deal with the deal price, time of starting and ending of the deal, and status of the deal.
Customer Front End Panel
The daily deal information is visible on the deal collection page, product page, category page, search page. The users will see the deal price, regular price, deal benefit information, and the remaining time left.
To view any particular deals of the store, the users can go to the search bar and can type the name of the product.
From here the users can see the active deals available at the store for that particular product.
Deal Collection Page
To view all the deals of the store in one place, the users can go to the Deal Collection page.
Note – It can be viewed to logged-in customers only.
From here the users can see all the active deals available at the store. On this page, the users will also see the top deals of the day and top viewed deals as well.
On the product page, the users can also see the information about the deal.
The users can view the deal price and the regular price. The remaining time left to avail the deal. Deal value information – percent off and amount saved.
Current Product Version - v 1.3.2
Supported Framework Version - v 1.3.2