Laravel eCommerce customer Credit Max allows the customers to buy products to a certain limit based on any unpaid dues.
Features of Laravel eCommerce Customer Credit Max.
- Customer can purchase products until a fixed amount even if the previous bill is not paid by the customers.
- As the Credit Max limit exceeds. Customers will not be available to purchase products if the previous bill is not paid by the customers.
- Admin can disable or enable the feature of credit max for the customers.
- Admin can set the limit for the credit max according to his requirements.
Installation Of The Laravel eCommerce Customers Credit Max:-
Customers will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension and Unzip the respective extension zip and then merge “packages” folders into the project root directory.
Go to config/app.php file and add the following line under ‘providers’
Go to composer.json file and add the following line under ‘psr-4’
Next, run the commands below to complete the setup in the Bagisto root directory.
How to set Credit Max
Once the command has been successfully executed the Credit Max option is visible inside Configure>>Customers
Under the Credit Max section
- Admin can enable or disable the module for the customers.
- Admin can set the Max Credit Amount.
Click on the Save button
How Customers can use Credit Max?
This module can be very beneficial for the customers as they can purchase products even if the previous bill is not complete.
As we can see the previous invoice and shipment are still pending and are not completed and the amount for the product is not paid by the customers.
Customers are available to buy products until the Credit Max limit.
but as the Credit Max limit exceeds customers cannot buy products before completing the previous bills.
That’s all for Laravel eCommerce Customers Credit Max, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://bagisto.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - v0.1.0
Supported Framework Version - v0.1.6