Expand your business with Odoo WhatsApp Shopping Bot & Order Notifications!
WhatsApp is one of the leading messaging apps having more than 2 billion active users. Also, with it, you can reach customers globally. WhatsApp has multiple other features that you can use to expand your business.
To allow the business to flourish, we created Odoo WhatsApp Shopping Bot & Order Notification. The module offers capabilities like a shopping bot, placing orders, receiving multiple order-related notifications, showing custom WhatsApp buttons, and much more.
Further, by integrating the advantages of WhatsApp with Odoo, you can expand your sales channel and create a user-friendly customer shopping experience.
- Odoo WhatsApp Shopping Bot & Order Notifications allows customers to purchase products on WhatsApp.
- The module sends an auto-generated message from your WhatsApp account to place the order.
- Customers get an instant notification on WhatsApp when their order is placed, shipped, canceled, and invoiced in Odoo.
- The WhatsApp shopping bot module also suggests alternatives to customers’ WhatsApp concerning the shipment mode.
- Customers also get suggestions for payment modes for their purchases.
- Guest users can also make purchases from the Odoo website via WhatsApp.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘whatsapp_shopping_bot.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘whatsapp_shopping_bot.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving to the configuration of Odoo WhatsApp Shopping Bot & Order Notifications.
Odoo Company ? Read More
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. After installing, go to ‘Website> Configuration> Twilio-WhatsApp Configuration> Configuration’ and click the ‘Create’ button.
2. On the new page, enter the following details.
Twilio WhatsApp Phone Number- In this field, enter your registered Twilio WhatsApp number.
Twilio WhatsApp Account SID- This is a 34-digit unique key that helps identifies a specific resource.
Mobile Number (To Receive Test SMS)- Enter a test number in this field to test the connection.
Twilio WhatsApp Auth. Token- This token will be generated as mentioned in this doc https://www.twilio.com/docs/whatsapp/api.
Once done, click the ‘Save’ button to save all the settings.
ODOO WEBSITE (FRONT END)
3. On the Odoo website, go to the ‘Shop’ page, click the ‘Customize’ button, and enable ‘Purchase on WhatsApp.’ It will show a WhatsApp icon on the product (when your cursor hovers over it).
4. On the ‘Product’ page, click the ‘Customize’ menu and enable ‘Purchase on WhatsApp.’ Moreover, it will show a ‘Purchase on WhatsApp’ button on the page.
5. Move to the ‘Cart’ page and enable ‘Purchase on WhatsApp’ from the ‘Customized’ menu. Also, you can see the ‘Purchase on WhatsApp’ button next to the ‘Process checkout’ button.
6. On clicking the Purchase on WhastApp button, an Address From will appear on the screen. Enter the details and click the ‘Purchase’ button.
7. When a customer clicks the Purchase button, the Odoo admin will receive a message on their Whats like the one shown below.
8. Your WhatsApp Shopping Bot will re-confirm the order. Once the customer confirms it, the order will be placed.
9. After that, the Shopping Bot will generate a quotation with the payment link. Once paid, the bot will send a confirmation message.
10. If a user sends any message in the chat, the shopping bot will provide the shop link to purchase items.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Website Debranding
- Advance Website Product Attachments
- Odoo Website Rental Sale
- Odoo Website Custom Options
- Website Product Review After Purchase
- Odoo Website Advertisement Manager
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues, doubts, or queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 14, 13