For the Odoo Multichannel Shopware V5 Connector guide, please refer to the Odoo Multichannel Shopware Connector.
Manage your Shopware eCommerce in Odoo with Odoo Multichannel Shopware V6 Connector!
Shopware is one of the finest and most powerful eCommerce platforms. On the contrary, Odoo is widely known for its ERP, CRM, inventory management, etc. So created a solution that can merge these two powerful platforms for the best possible results. With Odoo Multichannel Shopware V6 Connector, you can connect multiple SHopware instances with your single Odoo instance.
In addition, if you are managing one or more SHopware stores, then this module can also help you with that.
Want a centralized inventory system for all your SHopware instances in one place?
Odoo Company ? Read More
If the answer is yes, then you are at the right place as we have an Odoo Multichannel Shopware V6 Connector that helps you manage all of it in one place.
Note: Odoo Multichannel Shopware V6 Connector Module works in conjunction with the following module:
You would require to install the above module first for the Odoo Multichannel Shopware V6 Connector to work perfectly.
Go through this concise list of the features. To read a detailed feature list, Visit the Store Page of Odoo Multichannel Shopware V6 Connector.
- Import Products, Orders, Categories, Partners, and Delivery Methods from Shopware to Odoo.
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler.
- Also, import product details like category, attributes, and attribute values along with the products.
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, shipment, and invoice) are imported along with the orders.
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers.
- Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo.
- Fill in the corresponding Order status of Shopware and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them.
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoices, cancel status, and Inventory from Odoo to Shopware in real-time.
- The real-time order sync from Shopware to Odoo needs to be added through a separate patch. Avail a free copy from Our Support Team.
- Improved Dynamic Dashboard to let you track the data from one place.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘shopware_odoo_connector.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘shopware_odoo_connector.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel sale module, click on the ‘Connect’ button to connect Shopware with the Odoo instance.
2. Now, Fill in the details like Channel name and select Channel type and Shopware version 6; then add the credentials of the Shopware, which includes URL, E-mail, and API Key. To get the Shopware credentials, you need to go to Shopware.
Configuration At Shopware End
a. Go to the Shopware Dashboard>> Settings.
b. Now, go to settings and configure settings under GST.
Configuration At Odoo End
3. After that, save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection’ button.
4. Go to the ‘Configuration’ tab and configure the Shopware connection as per your requirements.
Order Status Configuration
Also, you can map order states from the Odoo configuration. Fill the corresponding Order state of Shopware and Odoo in the Order State table. Additionally, define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled, the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled, then it generates an order invoice at the same time.
- You can set the invoice state to open or pay as per your requirement.
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled, it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Moreover, set the default sales team, discount, and delivery products for the Shopware orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Most importantly, set the default price list for the price of the Shopware products; set the sequence SKU for the Shopware products which do not have SKU.
- If you want to set the Shopware products in a default category, you can do it from the same page. Additionally, define the default warehouse/location to manage Shopware stock.
- If you enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed,’ all the feeds will automatically be evaluated while importing data.
- If you enable ‘Auto Sync Stock,’ there will be real-time synchronization of stocks from Odoo to Shopware.
- You can enable or disable checkbox fields like Cancel, Invoice, and Shipment Status to update these order statuses from Odoo to Shopware in real-time.
- Also, check or set the last import and update date for orders, products, and customers.
- Define the limit of records per API hit and set the default color for the Shopware theme.
5. You can save the Shopware Tax ID, Tax Type, and default Shopware Media Folder, which is required to update the order status from Odoo to Shopware.
6. Go to the Shopware Connector Dashboard in Odoo, and from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graphs, donut charts, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7. Then, click on the ‘Import’ button to import the data from Shopware;
8. Select the object you want to import and choose Filter Type to import the data. From here, you can import categories, customers, products, and orders in bulk.
9. Moreover, you can also import products, categories, customers, and orders along with order status to Odoo via Cron scheduler in Odoo.
10. Click on the ‘Export’ button to export the data, then select the object, and channel ID you want to export. You can export product templates and categories from Odoo.
11. If you want to export orders from Shopware in real-time to Odoo, you can contact us at [email protected].
12. To export selected products from Odoo to Shopware, navigate to the Products; and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
13. Order status like shipping, invoice, and cancel is exported from Odoo to Shopware in real-time.
OTHER ODOO CONNECTOR MODULES
- Odoo Akeneo Connector
- Odoo Xero Connector
- Shopify Odoo Connector
- Odoo Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector
- Odoo QuickBooks Desktop Connector
- Multi Vendor Odoo Connector For Magento
- Odoo Bridge for Opencart Stock Comparison Extension
- Odoo SAAS Bridge For Magento
- Akeneo Odoo Connector
- Odoo Bridge For Prestashop
- Odoo Bridge For Magento
- Opencart Odoo Connector
- Odoo MailJet Connector
- Multi Vendor ERP Integration For Magento 2
- Shopify Odoo Connector
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.2.7
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13 & Shopware Version 6.x.x, 5.x.x