Magento 2 Etsy Connector extension integrates Adobe Commerce store with Etsy store. With the help of Magento 2 Etsy extension, the store owner can sync hundreds of products, categories, and orders from Etsy store to Adobe Commerce Cloud store.
It also allows exporting of products from Magento 2 to Etsy store as well.
- Connect multiple Etsy seller accounts.
- The admin will decide whether to use Etsy credentials Globally or uniquely for each Etsy account created.
- Import Etsy products – active and expired.
- Select the default order status for Etsy orders.
- Import Etsy orders according to selected dates.
- Select Attribute Set ID for each Etsy account.
- Assign imported products to the correct Adobe Commerce category.
- Export all or selected Magento 2 products to Etsy listing.
- Supports mapping of products with variations and options.
- Map Etsy categories with Adobe Commerce Cloud categories.
- Mention Etsy variation and specification in products.
- Select default web-site for importing products.
- View mapping process result after execution.
- Delete record entries from the product and order sync list.
- Set default shipping template for exporting products.
- There is mapped order tracking information sync between Adobe Commerce and Etsy
To install Magento 2 Etsy Connector extension, please follow each and every step carefully as follows:
After extracting the downloaded zip file and you will get the src folder. Inside src folder, you will find the app folder, copy the app folder to the Adobe Commerce root directory. Please view the below screenshot.
Magento 2 Company ? Find out More
After the successful installation of the Adobe Commerce Cloud 2 Etsy Connector module, you have to run these commands in the Adobe Commerce root directory.
First command –
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Second Command –
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command –
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Afterward running the commands, you need to flush the cache and reindex all from the Adobe Commerce Cloud admin panel. Navigate through System>Cache Management. Click Flush Adobe Commerce Cache button as shown below:
How to Get Etsy Credentials
Now follow the below steps to get the required credentials:
Moreover, navigate to etsy.com/developers and click on the Register link as shown in the snapshot below.
Now on the pop-up, you can choose to register using your social account or enter your first name, email address, password, reenter the entered password, and lastly click the register button to register.
After registering in the previous step, click the Register as a Developer menu link. Here, you will have to verify the email address that you entered while registering and enable the Two-Factor authentication before creating the API key.
Enabling Two-factor Authentication:
Step 1: Click the Two-Factor Authentication link as shown below in the snapshot.
Step 2: Then, this brings up the Security Settings section. Here, click the Enable button to enable two-factor authentication.
Step 3: Now, enter your mobile phone number with the correct country code and select your Confirmation type as – SMS/Text Message or Phone Call as per your feasibility and click Confirm Phone Number button.
Step 4: This brings up a popup to enter the two-factor code, enter the code and click the Confirm button.
You will also be able to backup codes(to sign in) that can be used to login in case you don’t have the mobile phone along.
Afterward verifying the email address and setting up the Two-Factor Authentication now you can go back to the Register as Developer section. Here, enter all the related information on the page to create the app. Now, click the Read Terms and Create Appbutton.
Therefore, this brings a popup to accept the API agreement. Here check the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox and click the Create App button.
lastly, you need to have a Shop name(required for module configuration). To create one go to the Shop Settings menu link and create one. Here, you can see the shop name as WebkulShop.
Afterward the installation of the Adobe Commerce 2 Etsy Connector module, the admin needs to manage configuration for the Etsy Connector by navigating Stores > Configuration > Webkul > Etsy Magento Connect or from Etsy Adobe Commerce Cloud Connect > Configuration.
- Use Etsy Global App Details For All Etsy Account: If this is set to “Yes” then all the Etsy accounts created will be authenticated by single Etsy application.
- OAuth Consumer Key – This will be visible only if the above field is set to Yes. Moreover, enter the consumer key generated from the new app.
- OAuth Consumer Secret – This will be visible only if the above field is set to Yes. Moreover, enter the consumer secret generated from the app.
Default Settings For Import Etsy Orders
- Default store view for order import: select store view for order importing the orders.
- Etsy Imported Order Status: Set default status for orders imported from the Etsy store. The selected order status here will become the Etsy order status in Magento.
- Available status is Pending, Processisng., Suspected Fraud, Complete, Closed, Canceled, and On hold.
Default Settings For Etsy Product
- Default Website: Select the default Magento 2 website where all Etsy products will be assigned.
- Import Products With All Images: If this field is set to Yes then all the images will get to import.
- Product Revision On Etsy: If set ‘Yes’, then the product details will revise on Etsy whenever any update is done in mapped products with Etsy on Magento.
- Product Automatic Renewals: If set ‘Yes’, the listing will renew as it expires for $0.20 USD each time (recommended).
- Default Source: The admin will select the default source for importing the products and orders.
- Magento Product Delete On Etsy Map Record Delete: If set ‘Yes’, the product will get removed from Magento whenever you delete mapped products record with Etsy on Magento.
Manage Etsy Accounts
Etsy Account List
Thereafter configuring the Adobe Commerce Etsy Connector module, the admin needs to add new Etsy seller account details. Please go to Etsy Adobe Commerce Cloud Connect > Etsy Account Manager. The following page will appear, click Add Etsy Seller Account to enter new account details.
Actions – To delete an account please use the Actions menu.
Edit – Click Edit to manage the Etsy account and do synchronization of products and orders.
New Etsy Account
Furthermore, the field to be filled will depend on one of the aspects of the general setting as shown in the images below:
- Use Etsy Global App Details For All Etsy Account: “Yes”
Further, if this field is set to Yes, then all the Etsy shops/ accounts will have Global/ single Etsy applications and that will be added once for all accounts.
Thereafter clicking the Add Etsy Seller Account button, the following page will appear. Now, the admin needs to provide the following details.
Etsy Store Name – Enter the store name of Etsy.
Attribute Set – Select the default attribute set for the Etsy product import.
- Use Etsy Global App Details For All Etsy Account: “No”
Even if this field is set to No, then all the Etsy shops/ accounts will have different Etsy applications and their servers and secret key will be added uniquely for each account.
Afterward clicking the Add Etsy Seller Account button, the following page will appear. Now, the admin needs to provide the following details.
- OAuth Consumer Key – Moreover, enter the consumer key generated from the new app.
- OAuth Consumer Secret – Moreover, enter the consumer secret generated from the app.
- Etsy Store Name – Enter the store name of Etsy.
- Attribute Set – Select the default attribute set for the Etsy product import.
Thereafter, when the admin enters the credentials in the Adobe Commerce Etsy Connector module configuration, it needs to authenticate its account information. Please go to Etsy Magento Connect>Etsy Account Manager>Edit.
In the Etsy Account Info section, click the Authenticate button, the page will be redirected to the Etsy Seller website where the admin needs to validate its login credentials.
Afterward successful validation, the details will appear as visible in the screenshot.
Default Shipping Template – Then, select the shipping template for the Adobe Commerce Cloud exporting products.
- Etsy Account Information will be visible as shown below when the Use Etsy Global App Details For All Etsy Account is set to Yes in the module configuration.
- Etsy Account Information will appear as shown below when the Use Etsy Global App Details For All Etsy Account is set to No in the module configuration
Afterward, the authentication, the account edit page will be visible as shown in the image below:
Thereafter entering the Etsy seller account details, the admin needs to map the correct Etsy category with the Adobe Commerce category. So that after importing the products from Etsy, they’ll be added to the correct Adobe Commerce Cloud category.
Etsy Category Map Record
Moreover, to map the categories please go to Etsy Magento Connect>Map Category. The following page will appear showing all the mapped category records.
Map New Category – Now, click this button to do mapping of the new Etsy category with Adobe Commerce.
New Category Map Record
First, select the Adobe Commerce Category and then select the Etsy Category. Moreover, please note that you need to map the sub-category of Etsy with a sub-category of Adobe Commerce.
Now, click Save Map Record to save your changes.
Inventory Synchronization Between Etsy and Adobe Commerce Cloud
- When the order is placed on Magento at the same time stock quantity will get updated on Etsy.
- Also, when any order placed on Etsy and the order imported to the Adobe Commerce store through cron at the same time stock quantity will get updated on the Adobe Commerce Cloud end.
Import Products from Etsy
For importing products from Etsy listings to Adobe Commerce store, please go to Etsy Magento Connect > Etsy Account Manager > Edit>Product Sync.
Further, the following page will appear, showing all the synchronized product information of the stores. It will show both imported as well as exported products.
- All the basic information about the products such as name, price, images, description, stock, tax, weight, etc will be imported as well as exported with the products.
- Etsy product variations will be converted into custom options in Adobe Commerce Cloud store.
- “Create Imported Product In Store” button is only visible when the product are imported from the Etsy account.
Importing Products from Etsy: –
Step 1 – Etsy Product Status – Select the type of Etsy products to import – Active or Expired.
Step 2 – Import Product From Etsy – Click this button and a small pop-up window will appear after importing products from Etsy, click OK. Then, run profiler for adding Etsy imported products to Adobe Commerce catalog.
Step 3 – Create Imported Products in Store – Click this button to run profiler and create imported product entries to the catalog. The execution process will show the progress of product creation.
Actions – Use this option to Assign imported products to the category. Use the Delete option to remove the mapped record entries from the list.
Delete Mapped Product Entries
First, select the products from the list and then go to Actions drop-down menu and select the Delete option. Click Submit to delete the selected products from the list.
If the imported products are appearing in the wrong Adobe Commerce Cloud category, the admin can assign those products to the correct category using this option.
First, select the products from the list and then go to Actions >Assign to Category.
Then, select the correct Magento 2 category from Assign to category option and click Submit button.
Import Orders from Etsy
Further, for importing orders from Etsy, please go to Etsy Magento Connect>Etsy Account Manager>Edit>Order Sync. The following page will appear showing all the imported orders from the Etsy store.
- A cron is set which automatically imports all the orders from Etsy to Adobe Commerce.
- “Create Imported Order In Store” button is only visible when the orders are imported from the Etsy account.
Step 1- First, click Import Order from Etsy button, then a pop-up window will appear for selecting the order date range. Otherwise, tick the option Import Store All Orders for gettings all Etsy orders.
After that click Import button and go to Step 2.
Step 2 – Click Create Imported Order button, the order profiler process will run showing the importing process result. All the order information will be imported to Adobe Commerce Cloud store.
After importing the orders from Etsy, they’ll be added to Adobe Commerce orders. To view Etsy orders please go to Sales>Orders. Please view the below sample order imported from Etsy store.
Delete – To remove the imported order entries from the list, first select the orders, then go to Actions>Delete and click Submit button.
Export to Etsy
Export Products to Etsy
Further, for exporting products from Adobe Commerce store to Etsy store, please go to Etsy Magento Connect>Etsy Account Manager>Edit>Export to Etsy. Here all the Adobe Commerce Cloud store products will appear on the list.
Step 1 – First, select the products to export using the check box option.
Step 2 – go to Actions>Export to Etsy and click Submit.
The profiler will run showing the product export execution progress. After exporting the products, they will appear in the Product Sync list.
Hence, that’s all about Etsy Connector for Adobe Commerce. Thank you for viewing this blog. Moreover, if you have any queries or need more information, please visit webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x