Our EFK Setup for Bagisto plan (https://store.webkul.com/bagisto-efk-setup.html) provides the implementation of Elasticsearch, Fluentd, and Kibana into Bagisto application as a standardized logging and monitoring stack. Therefore, this framework enhances the code’s quality and allows users to access and analyze log data in real-time, and helps to identify bugs.
Besides this, under this stack, Fluentd gathers log data from multiple sources located in each cluster’s pods. After that, the log data is transformed and distributed to the backend of Elasticsearch. In Elasticsearch, the data is first processed and then transferred to Kibana, where the data is visualized. Therefore, this stack provides a robust logging and monitoring system, that facilitates interactive, user- friendly, and unified logging, visualization, and much more.
- One-time set-up installation of Elastic Search, Fluentd, and Kibana.
- Detailed Webserver (Apache) access and error logs monitoring with the facility of filter logs on the basis of the apache methods counts, apache agents, paths, IP Addresses, etc.
- Bagisto logs detailed monitoring and facility of quick reviewing by filtering logs on the basis of the system, exception, debug logs levels. debug logs monitoring via EFK.
- Dashboard creation for quick access.
- User authentication management interface using Kibana plugin.
- Visualize all the generated logs stored in one place.
- The data is stored on the elastic server according to the Index Type.
- Admin can easily create and update products on the elastic search engine.
- Easy to search the large quantity of data on the website.
Prerequisites For EFK setup for Bagisto Plan
1.) Fluentd (or TD-agent) gets installed on the server where Bagisto logs and Web server logs are present. Bagisto application is running on one server which will act as a forwarder and Elastic search and kibana are installed on second server which will act as a log aggregator, the TD-agent will be installed on both servers that collects the logs from the forwarder and forward them to the aggregator and pushes them to the Kibana.
2.) Elastic search and kibana will be installed on a different server provided by the customer with the following configurations –
- A scalable Ubuntu server for Elasticsearch – Kibana setup with 4-6 GB RAM
- 2-4 CPU cores.
- Disk storage space should be at least 30-50 GB with the scope of upgradation if needed.
- Server root or master access to install needed packages and software.
- The client itself provides a server with the integration of Bagisto and Webserver logs for
the installation and implementation of Elasticsearch, Fluentd, and Kibana.
- It’s a one-time set-up installation plan.
How To Use Bagisto EFK Setup
1. Firstly, browse the URL of your Kibana panel and login with the provided non-admin user credentials.
2. After accessing the Kibana Panel, Then choose the time range that you want to search your logs for.
3. Subsequently, check the server log details by clicking the Discover tab in the Kibana Navigation Sidebar.
4. After that, click on the Visualize tab, which provides individual data inspection indexes from the Kibana dashboard.
5. Similarly, tap the Dashboard tab and switch to the individual logs window by clicking the Bagisto, Apache access logs.
6. Likewise, by clicking on the Monitoring tab, go to the panel health monitoring section to view the health status of Elasticsearch and Kibana.
At last, we want to conclude that this user guide would help you to understand how to set up EFK for Bagisto. Additionally, this helps users to visualize and understand the log data in real-time and helps them to correct bugs and enhance the quality of code. Therefore, this stack provides a robust logging and monitoring system, that facilitates interactive, user-friendly, and unified logging, visualization, and much more.
Is this guide was beneficial to you? Please express your suggestions in the comments section.
In case of any help or query, please contact us or raise a ticket https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/. Please feel welcome to contact us as we will be happier to help.
For any Further information or query contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks For Reading!
We hope it works for you! And during this guide, you have found something valuable.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Bagisto, 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.2.0