CS-Cart Unique Product SKU Or Code This useful addon improves stores inventory management by reducing the duplicacy of SKUs. It identifies already existing duplicate product codes and also auto replace them with unique ones. It picks out products with same sku and has a very neat process to replace it with a different code as per the addon configuration. This ad-don’s functions on product detail page, product list page and when a user uploads product data using import functionality. This extension is ideal for stores that do not have fixed SKUs coming from their external suppliers. If you are running your business and need to have control over uniqueness of products using SKU, this addon is definitely for you.
CS-Cart Unique Product SKU Or Code Features
- Restricting duplicate entry of SKU code of products.
- The option of SKU format based on prefix_middle_suffix is provided at backend.
- Existing products with similar SKU can be listed at backend.
- Validation is applicable at product manage, product update and product import page.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
CS-Cart Unique Product SKU Or Code
file, pdf and install.text. Read the pdf file carefully and configure it accordingly. Go to manage add-ons page. Browse and select the zip file, upload and install.
Configure and Manage
Set the add-on based on the parameters below
- Enable automatic code generation for products.
- Enable the below settings on products updation and product options inventory.
- Set the code format based on prefix, middle and suffix from the dropdown provided.
- Click on “show existing” to view the similar SKU code of existing products.
If similar SKU code is provided to any product and saved as shown below in the snapshot
A notification will be popped mentioning the Existing SKU code similar to a product and replaced SKU code.
That’s all for the CS-Cart Unique Product SKU Or Code , still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the product better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php
Current Product Version - 1.3
Supported Framework Version - 4.2.x, 4.3.x, 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x