CS-Cart Stripe Connect Standalone Account: This payment gateway is the tool for handling payment information. Payment processing can be automated by having a secure vendor communicate with the payment gateway and ensure seamless payment processing.
We understand the three parties (merchants, platform, and payers) transactions have their own specific needs so to avoid malicious activities and fraud we are providing a secure and safe payment for CS-Cart multi-vendor e-commerce site.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart multi-vendor.
- Pay using stripe extension.
- Also, support all major international credit and debit cards.
- Facilitating transactions between payers, vendors, and merchants.
- In addition, an advanced backup option is provided at the admin end.
- Works in both test and production modes of payment gateway.
- Moreover, during checkout, both vendor’s payment and the merchant’s commission are transferred in parallel.
CS-Cart Stripe Connect Standalone Account
Firstly Click on “Settings then Manual installation” to upload and install the file. For a better understanding please view the snapshot below.
Now a pop-up will open and here you can upload the zip file of the module which you have downloaded.
now. Read More
Once the module is installed on this, the admin should be able to see the same in the list.
Now the admin will have to click on the stripe connect payment gateway to configure the same.
Admin Backend Configuration
- Click on Setting to configure the add-on. Moreover view the snapshots for a better understanding.
- Now go to Administrator and click on Payment Method to create a new payment method.
- Configure the new payment method which includes the name of payment, processor, payment category, the option of surcharge and tax, payment instruction, and logo of payment. Also for more details please view the snapshots.
- Please view the snapshot to set the “Configure” tab.
- To view the vendor list in the admin panel, go to “Vendor”. For more details please view the snapshots.
- View of vendor list. To create a new vendor click on “+”.
- General configuration of a vendor which includes contact, shipping, and vendor details.
- Click on Add-ons to configure the stripe user id.
Vendor’s Backend Configuration
- View of Vendor.
- General configuration of a vendor which includes Category, Status, Language, Tax Number, and email.
- Click on Add-on to connect the stripe payment gateway.
- View of the cart which includes the payment details.
- View of shipping method which includes payment details, product details, billing, and shipping address. Click on “Continue” to move on to the payment option.
- Choose stripe as a method of payment shown above in the snapshot. Finally, Click on place order to redirect the page to the stripe payment page.
- Click on “Pay Here” to complete the transaction.
- Fill in the card and other information. Click on “Pay” to pay the amount via stripe as mentioned below in the snapshot.
- View of a successful transaction.
- View of order invoice which includes payment summary, product details, billing, and shipping address.
NOTE: You can explore stripe payment gateways: CS-Cart Stripe Payment Gateway, and CS-Cart Stripe Connect Standard Account.
That’s all for the CS-Cart Stripe Connect Standalone Account, still, have any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the product better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php
Besides this, you can explore our cs-cart Development Services and Quality cs-cart add-ons
Current Product Version - 1.3
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x, 4.13x, 4.14x, 4.15x
Leave a Comment