PayTabs is a simple payment gateway that can be quickly integrated with merchant websites and it enables fast deposit of payments to the merchant account. PayTabs accept 168 currencies and offers a smart dashboard to help manage your online business in one platform. PayTabs is Equipped with PCI DSS certification and anti-fraud protection. For the fast and secure deposit of payments to the merchant’s account of CS-Cart “CS-Cart PayTabs Payment Gateway” add-on is developed. This add-on works with checkout for payment in CS-Cart. And it will work for both test and Live mode. Admin can easily implement PayTabs Payment Gateway in his/her site and User/Customer can easily make payment.
Features of CS-Cart PayTabs Payment Gateway
- Well integrated with CS-Cart & CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- PayTabs payment supports card payments.
- Add-on supports almost all kind of cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB etc.
- Supports two types of payments – Express checkout and other is using Paypage (Hosted).
- This add-on works with all the currencies supported by PayTabs i.e. almost 168 currencies.
- Provides better security management.
- No Need of Modification is required in core files.
- Supports Multiple Languages.
The flow of Installation and Configuration
When you’ll download the “CS-Cart PayTabs Payment Gateway” add-on, you’ll get one zip file and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it. Firstly click on the plus icon to upload the zip file.
Now, Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown in the below snapshot.
After installation of the add-on, you will find the “Paytabs Payment Gateway” add-on in the list of the available add-on. Make sure, the add-on is activated as shown in the below snapshot.
For the setup of the payment method you need to create an account on PayTabs and you need to Login to get the credentials for the configuration of the add-on, so for Login to PayTabs go to PayTabs Login.
After Login you will get Secret key, Merchant Id, Email and Site URL from there as shown in the below sanpshots.
- To get Secret key you need to go to Secret key option on your PayTabs account and copy the secret key from here as shown in the snapshot. You will get the secret key for both live as well as for test mode here.
- You will get the Merchant Id on the Dashboard of your PayTabs account as shown in the below snapshot.
- For Merchant email-id and Site URL you need to Go to My Account -> My Profile -> and after clicking on My Profile you will get email and site url from there, as shown in the below snapshot.
Now, after getting all the credentials you need to configure the Payment Method ,for which you have to go back to your CS-Cart panel click on Administration -> Payment Methods-> then click on plus icon to create and configure a new payment method.
As this add-on works for two processors, you will need to do the configuration for both the processor i.e for PayTab Express Checkout and also for PayTab Paypage.
- Now, to configure Paytab Express Checkout Payment Method you need to do configuration as shown below –
- Now, for the configuration of the PayTab PayPage Payment Method you need to create another payment method as shown in the below snapshot.
After the above mentioned general setting, click on the configure tab for the configuration as shown below.
Now, Installation and Configuration of the add-on has been completed. You will get both the newly created payment methods in the Payment Method Tab of your CS-Cart panel. Make sure, you have activated the payment methods to use them.
After successful configuration of payment method, New payment options will be available for customers at the front end. For payment, customer needs to select the option as shown below in the snapshot and enter the necessary details for payment.
- For Paytab Express Checkout Payment Method customer needs to select the Paytab Express checkout from the given payment methods and when customer will click on Place order they needs to fill the card details, for the payment as shown below –
After placing the order customer gets redirected to the page shown below now customer needs to click on Pay Now option in order to complete the transaction.
When the transaction gets completed customer gets redirected to the page shown below-
- For Paytab Paypage Payment Method customer needs to select the Paytab Paypage Payment Method from the given payment methods and when customer will click on Place order customer needs to fill their card details, for the payment as shown below-
After placing the order, the customer gets redirected to the page as shown below now customer needs to click on the Pay Now option to complete the transaction. And also while making the payment customers can view their invoice details as shown below-
View of invoice detail page-
Admin can also view the details related to order and transaction on the backend panel of CS-Cart as well as on his/her PayTabs Account for that admin will need to go to Reports -> Transaction and by clicking on Transaction admin will get all the details as shown below –
That’s all for the add-on, still, have any issue, feel free to write here on Http://Webkul.Uvdesk.Com and let us know your views to make the module better.
Current Product Version - Version 1.0
Supported Framework Version - CS-Cart/Multivendor (4.8.x ,4.9.x ,4.10.x)