CS-Cart OTP Verification: This impressive add-on provides the feature to log in to the store via Contact Number and Email. The OTP verifications will also be done during the new customer’s registration and checkout process by sending the code to the customer’s contact number.
This also provides an option to log in via OTP & reset the password via OTP. This confirms that the returning customer is genuine and the order comes from a genuine customer without doing any manual review on the store.
CS-Cart OTP Verification Features
- Supports SMS verification type using Twilio APIs.
- It provides the functionality to log into the store via Phone Number and Email.
- Uses Twilio as the communication platform.
- Easy auto-phone masking for users.
- It supports implemented payment option validation for non-verified users.
- Functionality to enable OTP during registration.
- Option to login via OTP, you can get OTP on the mobile number and email entered.
- Functionality to reset the password via OTP.
- Functionality to enable checkout for nonverified users.
- Provided with a field, requesting for customer’s contact number to verify.
- Add-on works with the live site as well as in the test mode.
- Easy to configure and manage at the backend.
Note: “Phone” field will be the required field in the customer contact information to process OTP verification.
How To Upload And Install:
After downloading the CS-Cart OTP Verification add-on you’ll get one zip file, one install.txt file, and a relevant User Guide manual doc. Read it carefully for proper configuration. Go to Manage Add-ons, and click on “+” as shown below in the snapshot.
Development Company Read More
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in the snapshot.
After uploading the zip file, click on “Settings” to configure the add-on as shown below in the snapshot.
View Of Site In Live Mode:
- Uncheck the box for Live Mode.
- Fill in the credentials (Twilio Phone Number, Account Sid, Auth Token) provided by “Twilio” as shown in the snapshot below.
- Check the box to enable OTP during Registration & Sign In.
- Check the box to enable Login via phone number and email. (If you enable login via OTP then make sure that the Contact Number field in the profile fields is Mandatory.)
Note: If we make the Contact number field mandatory then this will become the Unique field. So, if there are already some registered users with the same number but different mail IDs, then only the account which gets verified first will only be available for the user.
For the other account with the same number, it will throw a warning to the already registered user.
- Click to enable reset the password option via OTP.
- Click to enable checkout for non-verified users.
- Select the payment options for which the admin wants OTP verification for non-verified customers.
Further, there are some settings to set the OTP.
Fill in the details which include the maximum number of retry options for OTP, the time span to expire OTP, an option of phone masking, length of OTP and OTP character types, and Save.
An admin must keep the “Phone field” as the required field in customer information for the purpose of OTP verification.
OTP Verification at the time of New User Registration :
Once you click on Register, OTP will be received on the registered mobile number. Just enter the OTP to verify the account.
OTP Verification code at the customer end.
If the user was registered prior to the add-on installation, then he will be a non-verified user as shown below.
A user can verify his contact number from his profile. After verification, the user status will be “Verified” as shown below.
Reset Password Via OTP:
If a non-verified user tries to check out, he/she needs to verify the number via OTP as shown below.
But on the other hand, a verified user can continue toward the checkout.
View of the site in Test mode:
Check the box to enable Test Mode. In Test Mode, you will get a test OTP code as a notification to validate.
Front End View:
In Test Mode, you will get a test OTP code in the notification. After entering the OTP you will get verified and registered. That’s all for the CS-Cart OTP Verification.
Still, have any issues feel free to add a ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com and let us know your views to make the product better.
Current Product Version - 4.4
Supported Framework Version - 4.14.x - 4.16.x