CS-Cart order fetch module helps in getting fundamental order details of CS-Cart Order ID over support ticket for ease support. The support agent or account owner can get the order details by simply putting the order id over the ticket and deliver flawless support.
CS-Cart integration is really easy with your CS-Cart Webstore. Just a few steps and then you are ready to fetch the order-related details from your CS-Cart Store to Ticket System.
Note: CS-Cart Order Fetch module is only supported by UVDesk version 1.0 or greater. To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
- Highly secure and flexible.
- Open Source and highly customizable.
- Save time and Sell more.
- Fetch order relation details directly on tickets using the order id
- The support agent can rectify the support ticket is either fraud or genuine.
- Confirm order details and priorities the support request to resolve the concern on time.
- No need to visit CS-Cart webstore again and again to validate order details.
- One can inspect the source code.
- Best for enterprise or SME business.
- Deliver excellent customer service in less time.
- Save time by avoiding bogus queries.
- Each agent has access to fetch the order details on the support ticket.
- This module improves the overall support system with the efficiency of support staff.
- With this module, admin can generate even more sale by providing quick support.
Why Is The Need Of Open Source CS-Cart Order Fetch Module?
This module gets the order-related details like Order ID, description, quantity, Total Price, Unit price, Shipping, etc on the support ticket immediately for the support agent to confirm the Order Details and proceed with the needful resolution.
Installation of CS-Cart Order Fetch Module
Step 1: Make a directory with the name uvdesk inside the project’s App folder.
Note: This package is dependent on the free uvdesk/eCommerce package so ensure you’ve installed that package before proceeding with the installation also make sure your project must be running under development environment.
Step 2: The customer will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension. After that, unzip the respective extension zip and rename the extracted folder name to “CS-Cart” after that merge CS-Cart folder into the project root directory inside apps/uvdesk.
Step 3: Next, run these commands below to complete the setup in the Project root directory.
$ php bin/console uvdesk_extensions:configure-extensions
$ php bin/console assets:install
Now, clear project cache
$php bin/console c:c
Once the commands have executed successfully, you will see the Apps icon on the dashboard after login into admin panel.
CS-Cart Order Fetch Module Configuration
Once you are on the Admin dashboard, click the Explore Apps option which you will be redirected to the Application page.
Here, you will see the CS-Cart eCommerce App, click on that App icon.
After that, you will enter into the integration page. Here, you will get the “+Integrate CS-Cart Store” button.
Once you clicked on that button, you will bring to the configuration setting page. In this setting page, you will get Four configuration settings: Name, Website URL, Email, API Key.
Name: Enter any random name for identification.
Website URL: Enter your CS-Cart website URL.
Email: Write the email address for the respective API administrator.
API Key: Enter the API Access Key for the respective API administrator.
How to get API key from the CS-Cart admin panel?
- log into your CS-Cart admin panel and then follow the steps for the API Key.
- Login to your store’s Admin Panel.
- Once logged in successfully, go to Customers -> Administrators.
- Select an Administrator account and edit their profile.
- On the Edit Profile page, select API Access and check the “Yes, allow this user to use the API” checkbox.
- You’ll then be presented with an API Key for the selected user which will be needed to connect with your store along with the respective user’s email for whom the API Credentials have been generated for.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
That’s all for the CS-Cart Order Fetch Module of UVdesk Open Source if you still have any issue please raise a ticket on our ticket panel.