Selling the products on Etsy and on your own website based on CS-Cart platform & then managing the Sales on separate panels can be a really challenging task. To overcome this challenge, we have developed a perfect solution – CS-Cart Etsy Connector. With the help of this add-on, you can manage your products and orders of Etsy via CS-Cart backend. You can also export and update the product on Etsy via CS-Cart admin panel just by configuring this simple and effective addon.
CS-Cart Etsy Connector Features
Import & Export Products:
- Well integrated with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor.
- Import/Export the CS-Cart products to Etsy and vice versa. Admin / Seller can import product listing from Etsy store to Cs-cart store with variations(Product Variation Add-on Required).
- Admin can set a default category for the imported products in the CS-Cart store.
- The product information like main image, name, price, and quantity get imported along with the product.
- The admin can add & connect multiple Etsy shops to Import/Export from each shop separately.
- The product information like title, price, and quantity etc get exported along with the product.
- Option to export product individually or in bulk is provided. So that admin can export CS-Cart products which are not in his/her Etsy account.
- Admin/Seller can create or update product shipping template.
- Functionality to map Etsy category with CS-Cart category.
- Cron feature is available for importing product and orders from Etsy.
Import Etsy Orders:
- Functionality to import Etsy orders to CS-Cart store.
- The admin can manage & process the imported Etsy orders from CS-Cart.
- Admin/seller can fetch & sync the orders between the desired date range.
- Admin/seller can import all the orders of Etsy by given date range, by Etsy Receipt id and by Order status (No data available due to unavailability of live credentials).
Real-Time Details Update:
- Option to update products on Etsy in real-time.
- Enable/disable the real-time synchronization of imported products’ details on Etsy shop.
- Enable/disable the real-time synchronization of exported products’ details on Etsy shop.
- An option to update product Inventory only on Etsy when order placed in CS-Cart.
How To Upload And Install
Go to Manage Add-ons, click on “+” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
The add-on will be installed successfully with a notice to get the User Guide manual link.
How to Get Etsy Credentials
Etsy App registration
For creating app at Etsy end visit this link https://www.etsy.com/developers/register and register as developers.
Here provide some basic information like Name, Email, Password, and Username. You can also register for Etsy developer account using your Facebook or Google account.
After submitting the details you will receive a confirmation email which you will need to verify to get access of developer account.
After verification, you will be redirected to the app page, where you can register your app for getting Access key and Secret key.
While creating the app fill the following details:
- Application Name- Enter the name of the application, it will be visible to the user while authenticating for getting OAuth Token and OAuth Secret.
- Describe your Application- Enter the description for your app, it will be visible to the user during authentication.
- Application Website- In this field, you have to enter the URL of your CS-Cart website.
- What type of Application are you building?- In this field, you have to select Seller Tools option.
- Who will be the users of this application?- Select Just myself or colleagues option.
- Is your application commercial?- Select No in this field.
- Will your app do any of the following?- You have to select all the three options i.e Upload or edit listings, Read sales data and Send email.
Here mark the terms and conditions and then click on Create App.
Etsy API Credentials
After completing the above-mentioned steps, your app will get created in Etsy developer account for accessing your Etsy data using REST API.
To get the shop name, please go to the shop settings of your developer account as shown below.
Etsy Connector Configuration
Go To Website-> Etsy Connector. Here the admin can manage the products and orders of multiple merchant accounts.
Admin can add/edit numerous Etsy shops & manage their products, orders separately. List of all the shops will be here in the Manage Accounts tab. Click on the + button to add a new Etsy shop.
Here are some fields of your Etsy account credentials which you require for adding/editing Etsy shop. These Etsy fields include:
- API Key
- Secret Key
- Shop Name
Just enter these credentials and authenticate.
After authenticating, the shop will be added successfully, where you can manage all the shop products. There are certain settings to manage the import/export of the shop’s products and orders.
Let’s start with the Product Settings. There are separate setting fields for product import and export.
- Product Import Settings:
- Choose the default category of CS-Cart store to import the Etsy Products.
- Product Export Settings:
- Choose the default category of Etsy to export the CS-Cart Products. There is also an option to map categories. We will check the functionality later in this documentation. If no any CS-Cart category is mapped with Etsy Category, then the product will be exported in this default category.
- Select the default shipping template for the exported products. You can add/import and manage the Etsy shipping templates and cost from CS-Cart itself. There is a separate manage page for shipping templates as shown below.
- Select the default state (Draft/Active) of the exported product.
- Select from the drop-down who actually made the item being listed.
- Set Yes if the product is a supply.
- Check the box if you want to update the imported product in real time.
- Check the box if you want to update the Exported product in real time.
- If you want to update the product inventory in real time whenever an order is placed then you can check the third checkbox. If you have not checked the fields for Update Imported Product/Update Exported Product. Then it will not work. So even if you have checked this box but have not checked any of the aforementioned, the inventory will not be updated on order placement.
This tab provides an option to download all the Etsy Countries. You can simply click on download button for the same. Also, there is an option to map Etsy Categories with CS-Cart Categories. Please check the image below.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
Map Etsy Categories:
On clicking the option to map Etsy categories, you will be able to add & manage the category mapping. Click on + button to add a new mapping.
Select the CS-Cart Category from the dropdown and the corresponding Etsy Category to be mapped with as shown.
This was all about the setting part.
How To Import Products From Etsy?
Click on Manage Products of the desired shop as shown. You get the list of the imported products here (If any) & also can manage the real-time sync of the individual products or bulk products. Click on Import Products to import.
You can import the Etsy products on the basis of Listing Id or Listing Status as shown below. Either add the comma separated listing ids or select the status of the listing & click on import button.
This is how you can import the products from Etsy.
How To Import Order Details From Etsy?
Go to Manage Orders section to import the orders & click on the + button as shown below.
You can import the orders from Etsy based on various parameters ie;
- Import Orders By Date:
- Import orders placed within a specific date range.
- Check the boxes if you want to import the paid or shipped orders.
- Import Orders By Receipt Id:
- Option to import individual order by order id.
- Import Orders By Order Status:
- Option to import orders with specific order status.
Just set the desired parameter and click Import Order to import.
The imported orders list will then be available on the manage order page. You can just click on the Etsy order id to view & manage the order via CS-Cart.
This is how you can import and manage Etsy orders via CS-Cart panel.
Manage Shipping Templates
You can also add, import, & manage shipping templates and costs from CS-Cart admin panel itself. Check the below screenshot.
Click on the + button to add new shipping templates & fill the below-mentioned General parameters.
- Title- The name of this shipping template
- Origin Country- The country from which the listing will be shipped.
- Destination Country- The country to which the listing will be shipped.
- Primary Cost- The shipping fee for the item, if shipped alone.
- Secondary Cost- The shipping fee for the item, if shipped with another item.
- Processing Days- The minimum & maximum number of days for processing the listing.
For different destination countries, you can add the different shipping cost here. Simply add & save.
This is how you can manage the shipping templates from CS-Cart.
How To Export Products To Etsy?
You can export the CS-Cart products to your Etsy shop individually as well as in bulk. Go To Products details page at the backend to export individual product. Click on Etsy Connector tab & enter the mandatory fields.
- Choose Etsy Shop you want to export the product to.
- Select the shipping template for this particular product.
- Set the state of the product.
- Set the other mandatory fields related to the listing which includes :
- Who made the item being listed
- When was the item made
- True if the listing is a supply
- What is the occasion for this listing
- Who is this listing for
After filling in these details, clcik on export button to export this product to Etsy shop.
If the product is already, available at Etsy shop & you simply need to sync and update the product details with the already existing product then click on the Sync Product With Etsy Product.
- Select the shop where the product is available.
- Enter the listing id of the shop.
- If you want to update the product details as per the details at the CS-Cart end then check the box provided & click to sync.
This is how you can sync the product and update the product details via CS-Cart at Etsy end.
To export/update the products in bulk, just open the product list page, select the products and click to export as shown below.
Just enter the parameters corresponding to each product and Export as shown below.
This is how you can export the products from CS-Cart to Etsy.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x