CS-Cart Delivery Confirmation Request: This magnificent add-on allows site owner to send delivery confirmation request to customers and also keep a record of receiving of products on behalf of the order generated.
CS-Cart Delivery Confirmation Request Features
- Indeed well integrated with CS-Cart/Multivendor.
- Users receive delivery confirmation request from admin end.
- Besides this Option to set the validity of the request link send.
- In addition functionality of auto-confirmation of request by system on basis of validity period is available.
- Automatic mail is generated based on the order status and time frame selected at admin end.
- The option to send and resend requests manually to an individual customer is provided.
- Functionality to resend request mail is provided to both admin and vendors of the site.
- Also Option of email template is provided.
- Generate the confirmation request mail based on order.
- Moreover a separate tab has been provided for both admin and vendor to view the confirmation request log.
CS-Cart Delivery Confirmation Request
Firstly Click on “manage” to configure the settings.
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- validity period of the request link send.
- Also the time frame and status of order for which the delivery confirmation request will be send.
- order status for successful response from user end.
- order status for unsuccessful response from user end.
- In addition Option to notify order department,vendors and customers when request is being confirmed by user or system.
- Also Option to set custom emails.
- Finally click to allow the functionality of auto-confirmation by system.
Configuration of mail.
Click on “Delivery Confirmation Request” as shown below in the snapshot.
The option to resend request mail manually from the order tab is possible at admin end. Moreover for better understanding please check the snapshot below.
View of confirmation request mail at user end.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x