CCAvenue is a popular Payment Gateway that allows online merchants to process their all online transaction. This is authorized by Indian financial institutions and one of the most secure payment gateway to transact money for an online shopping. So, now integrate a secure payment gateway, CCAvenue with CS-Cart via addon CS-Cart CCAvenue Payment Gateway. With CCAvenue, your e-commerce payments are simple and safe for you and your customers. Your buyer will be redirected to CCAvenue hosted payment page whose look and feel can be customized to suit your website. Upload your brand logo and modify the color scheme to create a truly branded and seamless experience for your customers.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor.
- Payment option with hosted checkout method on CCAvenue Secure payment page.
- It supports the functionality to authorize and capture the payment.
- Functionality to save CCAvenue payment response at admin end.
- Works well in both Test and Production modes of payment.
- Offers an end-to-end security solution for fraud prevention.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
- After purchasing this add-on when a customer put any query related to this add-on, he must provide us Integration PDF that only a client get from his CCAvenue account for any modification.
- CCAvenue credentials are domain specific.
How To Upload And Install:
After downloading CS-Cart CCAvenue Payment Gateway add-on you will get one zip file, one install.txt file, and relevant User Guide manual doc. Read it carefully for proper configuration.
Go to Manage Add-ons, click on “+” as shown below in the snapshot.
Payment Method Configuration At Backend
Our add-on CS-Cart CCAvenue Payment Gateway supports hosted payment solution on the CCAvenue payment page itself. Let’s see the process to configure CCAvenue Payment Gateway at CS-Cart end.
Go to “Administration” tab and click on “Payment methods”.
Click on “+” to generate a new payment method as shown below in the snapshot.
- Set the name of the payment method.
- For check out, choose the processor as “CCAvenue Payment Gateway”.
- Template for this payment processor will be “cc_outside.tpl”.
- Configure the other tabs accordingly as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Configure” and set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Select the currency for CCAvenue Payments at your store. Make sure that this is the same currency which is used in your CCAvenue account.
- Enter the CCAvenue credentials which include Merchant Id, Encryption Key, and Access Code.
- Set the mode of payment (Test or Live)
- Select the default order status for the successful, pending and failed transactions.
- Set the order status for capturing the payment.
- Set the order status for canceling the payment.
Click on Create button to add this payment method. This is how you can add CCAvenue Payment Method in your CS-Cart Store.
Front End View
Once the payment method is configured, New option for payment via CCAvenue will be available for customers at the front end. For payment, customer needs to select the option as shown below in the snapshot and submit the order.
Customer will get redirected to the outside payment page of CCAvenue as shown below. Customer needs to enter the card details & make payment.
This is how the customer can pay via any card using CCAvenue payment method.
Payment Response At Backend
This is all about CS-Cart CCAvenue Payment Gateway. Still, have any issue, feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com and let us know your views to make the module better.
CCAvenue Payment Gateway
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.9.x, 4.8.x, 4.7.x