CardConnect provides seamless payment acceptance integrations for all businesses, protected by powerful security solutions and focuses on helping businesses of all sizes grow through the seamless integration of secure payment processing. So for the secure acceptance of payments in CS-Cart “CS-Cart CardConnect Payment Gateway” add-on is developed.
CS-Cart CardConnect Payment Gateway allows you to accept payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover on your CS-Cart store. CardConnect payment processing tokenizes sensitive data, safeguard your customers from data breach and removes the burden of PCI compliance. CardConnect allows customers to checkout with a saved card as card details get saved on the CardConnect server, not on your site.
Features of CS-Cart CardConnect Payment Gateway
- Well integrated with CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multi-Vendor, CS-Cart MultiVendor- Ultimate, CS-Cart MultiVendor-Plus.
- Supports all kinds of Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Provides security for every transaction with CardSecure’s point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and tokenization.
- Saves Card Details on Card Connect Servers to make payment easy.
- Supports Multiple Languages.
The flow of Installation and Configuration
When you’ll download the “CS-Cart CardConnect Payment Gateway” add-on, you’ll get one zip files and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it. Firstly click on the plus icon to upload the zip file.
Now, Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown in the below snapshot.
After installation of the add-on, you will find the “CardConnect Payment Gateway” add-on in the list of the available add-on. Make sure, the add-on is activated as shown in the below snapshot.
For the setup of the payment method you need to create an account on CardConnect and you need to Login on your CardConnect account to get the credentials for the configuration of the add-on.
- After getting all the credentials you need to configure the Payment Method, for which you need to go to your CS-Cart Admin panel, click on Administration -> Payment Methods-> then click on plus icon to create and configure a new payment method.
- Now, to configure CardConnect Payment Method you need to do the configuration as shown below-
- After the above mentioned general setting, click on the configure tab for the configuration as shown below-
Now, the Installation and Configuration of the add-on has been completed. You will get the newly created payment method in the Payment Method Tab of your CS-Cart panel. Make sure, you have activated the payment method in order to use it.
After the successful configuration of the payment method, New payment option will be available for customers at the front end. For payment, the customer needs to select the option as shown below in the snapshot and enter the necessary details for payment.
- For CardConnect Payment Method customer needs to select the CardConnect Payment Gateway from the given payment methods and when customer will select CardConnect Payment Method, they will need to fill the card details, and click on Place order to get their order placed as shown below in the snapshot-
Back-End View of created order
That’s all for the add-on, still, have any issue, feel free to write here on Http://Webkul.Uvdesk.Com and let us know your views to make the module better.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.9.x,4.10.x,4.11.x