Sandbox users are virtual users that run on the Sandbox environment. Today I am going to discuss how we can create eBay Sandbox and Developer account for the testing or development purpose. For creating the Sandbox account follow the below steps.
- Log in to the eBay developers program.
Go to this URL https://go.developer.ebay.com or click here
- Click on Sign In/ Join menu on the top and you will be redirected to the registration form.
- Fill the registration details mentioned.
By default eBay uses the user name of test users with a tag name TESTUSER_. e.g, if you want to register by a user name David then you have to use the user name like TESTUSER_David
- After filling all the details click on the Join button at bottom and you developer account is ready.
- After successful registration you will be logged in to the developer account, and you need to specify your application name.
- After entering the Application name you will be able to create the Key Set (click on create a key set) for the both sandbox and Production account.
- After clicking on the Create Key Set button App ID (Client ID), Dev ID and Cert ID (Client Secret) will be generated.
- After creating the key set you need to create an access token and for creating an access token you need to create a Sandbox account.
For creating a sandbox account click on you account drop down and then click on the sub menu Auth tokens for eBay account.
Then click on Sign In to Sandbox button and you will be redirected to the Sandbox account.
You can create the Sandbox directly by going to this URL http://sandbox.ebay.com/ or click here.
- Then create an Sandbox Account by click on register button. After filling the details click on Register button you Sandbox Account is ready.
- Click on the link Create A User Token, after clicking on the link you will be redirected to the Developer Account.
- Enter you developer account details and you can see you token will be available there.
Now both eBay Developer account and Sandbox Account is ready. You can create your dummy data on the sandbox account.
That is it.!!!
If you liked this post, It would be very grateful if you write your opinions, comments and suggestions to keep the post updated and interesting.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0