Restrict menus from other users in Odoo!! Now easily save your private information from other users via Odoo User Menu Restrictions.
About the App: The module enables you to hide the selected menus for the users. It enables you to hide this menu and restrict you from viewing them. This menu can only be visible when the admin wishes to showcase it to their employers or Odo users etc.
Keeping private information safe by restricting a menu from these users becomes necessary to save your private information available on the website’s backend. At this time, this module hides the selected menus for the users from the Odoo backend.
- Odoo User Menu Restrictions Module enables you to hide the selected menus for the users from the backend.
- It enables you to hide this menu and save your private information from these users.
- It enables you to hide these menus and showcase only when you wish to do so.
- This menu can only be visible when the admin wishes to showcase it to their employers or Odo users etc.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_user_menu_restrictions’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_user_menu_restrictions’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the ‘Settings‘ app from the backend and you will be able to see that all the menus are visible right now.
- After that click on ‘Manage Users’ under the ‘Settings‘ app.
- After that, select the user whom you want to restrict viewing menus from the backend.
- Under the ‘Restricted Menus’ tab, enter the menus name, you wish to restrict from that user as shown.
- Therefore, you will be able to see that the restricted menus are not visible anymore for the user.
- Like this, you will be able to restrict users from using menus and keep your private information safe and secure.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0