- As a matter of fact, Odoo is one of the robust frameworks and it can be connected to any third-party application to implement a customized module.
- Therefore, being such a dynamic feature we have come up with a module named Amazon Odoo Bridge, using which you can manage your Amazon seller account operations from Odoo, on a single dashboard.
- The Purpose of Amazon Odoo Bridge plugin is to synchronize products, orders, categories, and partners between Odoo and Amazon.
- It imports Amazon Products, Category, Orders, and Partners in Odoo.
- Also, it exports/updates Odoo products on Amazon.
- This module is dependent on “Odoo Multi-Channel Sale” module, which manages multiple marketplaces/channels in a single interface.
- Import Amazon Products, Categories, Orders, and Partners in Odoo.
- Export and Update Odoo Products over Amazon.
- It does real-time stock synchronization.
- A user can connect more than one Amazon channel with a single Odoo interface.
- Maintain synchronization history for each import and update of data.
Python(3.5) Library Dependencies(Odoo11) :
cmd: pip install mws
Python(2.7) Library Dependencies(Odoo 8 ,9,10) :
cmd: pip install python-amazon-mws
After installation of this module including its dependent module Odoo Multi-Channel Sale, a new menu “Multi-Channel” will appear.
Mention all credentials and configuration correctly and then a new operation tab will appear on your Amazon Instance page.
Using this module you can manage multiple Amazon instances at a single Odoo interface. It means at a time you can perform multiple operations with different Amazon instances.
Using this functionality you can import products, orders, categories, and partners from Amazon to Odoo with a single click.
This plugin allows you to import Amazon products in Odoo.
When the products are imported from Amazon to Odoo, then the corresponding categories of that products are also imported.
Using this feature, you can import the orders placed at Amazon to Odoo end.
Order at Amazon end-
When orders are imported from Amazon, then the corresponding customers/partners and their addresses are also imported to Odoo.
Order State Configuration–
In order to map Odoo Order State like- Quotation, Draft, Confirmed etc. according to the Amazon Order State like-Completed, On-Hold, Refunded etc. you need to configure the Order States of both channels accordingly.
For example– Those orders whose state is “Confirmed” at Amazon end will be mapped and synced as “Sale Order” state at Odoo end.
Also for those orders whose state is not mapped will come under “Default State” at Odoo end.
It exports and updates Odoo products on Amazon.
Either you can export/update all products at once or you can you export/update single product template at a time.
In a case of any further query feel free to raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading this blog!!
Current Product Version - 0.1
Supported Framework Version - v9, v10 and v11